Sign in to follow this  
HiFi Lounge

Sennheiser Closed Back HD820′s Unveiled!

Dealer

I have a feeling that these are going to quickly become the reference for closed back headphones and are really going to move the game on much like the original HD800′s did when launched a few years ago.

Promising HD800 levels of sound quality in a closed back really is saying something but if anyone can then Sennheiser are are the guys to do it, also I have to say that they are also the coolest closed back headphones I have seen, using Gorilla Glass so you can see the drivers inside but this glass is also used to help the sound keep that open presentation, they just look stunning.

http://www.highendheadphones.co.uk/sennheiser/sennheiser-hd-820-closed-back-headphones

HD820quarterz_zps3ysiaqz8.jpg

HD820Sidez_zpstl9nax9l.jpg

HD820Frontz_zpswt0g8ywa.jpg

sennheiser-hd-hdv-820-headphone-amplifie

Cheers,

Paul.

Admin

They do indeed look cool. Have they mentioned a list price yet Paul? 

Disregard my last post, just seen the link to your site and checked them out on that. 

Nice if its anything like the HD800 performance or better but in closed back form it will be an amazing headphone which with a loyal following. The price of admission is high at  £1999 but if the performance is there it looks competitively priced to compete with other manufacturers flagship offerings.

It will be interesting to see how its reviewed.