jkbmusic

The Ultimate Motor Car?

Is this the Ultimate Motor car?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tried to avoid this thread as once I start... I'm big petrol head, however, loyalty only stretches so far. No way would I spend 500k on a replica E-Type, even if I had the money.

As a big fanboy of Italian cars, I wouldn't buy a Lambo or Ferrari - they are nothing more than pose-mobiles. 

I would love a modern classic such as a TVR Cerbera (if I was single)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TVR_Cerbera#/media/File:TVRCerbera4.5.jpg

As I'm not single a Lancia Delta Integrale would be my car of lust.

http://www.bossmotor.co.uk/used-car-lancia-delta-integrale-evo-ii-giallo-ginestra-15000-miles-752

At the moment I am saving up for a new Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce in Misano Blue, as seen in my avatar. Just love Alfas... have done for over 12 years, and can't see that changing.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, plasticpenguin said:

Tried to avoid this thread as once I start... I'm big petrol head, however, loyalty only stretches so far. No way would I spend 500k on a replica E-Type, even if I had the money.

As a big fanboy of Italian cars, I wouldn't buy a Lambo or Ferrari - they are nothing more than pose-mobiles. 

I would love a modern classic such as a TVR Cerbera (if I was single)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TVR_Cerbera#/media/File:TVRCerbera4.5.jpg

As I'm not single a Lancia Delta Integrale would be my car of lust.

http://www.bossmotor.co.uk/used-car-lancia-delta-integrale-evo-ii-giallo-ginestra-15000-miles-752

At the moment I am saving up for a new Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce in Misano Blue, as seen in my avatar. Just love Alfas... have done for over 12 years, and can't see that changing.

You mean your a big Alfa Romeo fan :P

alfa_romeo_gtv_new1.jpg

Join the club i am a big fan of cars myself i can look but cant touch :close:

Edited by Blacksabbath25
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blacksabbath25 said:

You mean your a big Alfa Romeo fan :P

alfa_romeo_gtv_new1.jpg

Join the club i am a big fan of cars myself i can look but cant touch :close:

That above Giulia is the proposed GTV version. It won't be seen until next year.

If money was no object, I like a sports car that’s well designed, understated in the sense of performance, classic lines, everyday userability and not too ott like Ferrari’s etc, plus handles a dream and goes like shit off a shovel.  

I’d love a Porsche Cayman 718s.....

AC05448D-6E3D-4FF4-8429-C72332CC0EEA.jpeg

On 16/08/2018 at 12:28, QuestForThe13thNote said:

If money was no object, I like a sports car that’s well designed, understated in the sense of performance, classic lines, everyday userability and not too ott like Ferrari’s etc, plus handles a dream and goes like shit off a shovel.  

I’d love a Porsche Cayman 718s.....

AC05448D-6E3D-4FF4-8429-C72332CC0EEA.jpeg

Yeah, that would do me nicely too, but not in that shouty "look at me" bright blue, I'm leaning towards a stealthy grey these days :ph34r:

Haven't read the whole thread..... but, my money would be going on a Porsche Taycan (Mission E)

Utterly gorgeous, and will be Model S performance for well specced 718S money from what Porsche are saying.

Posted (edited)

Wouldn't have a Porsche 911. It's a Beetle in drag, and it comes from dark times in the 1930s.

I could be very happy with one of these. Great alternative to a VW camper van

Alfa Romeo Van.jpg

Or this camper version

Romeo2.jpg

Edited by plasticpenguin

Nothing does the ultimate car like camper vans. Lol. 😂