Sign in to follow this  
arb70sok

FREE Working Sony CD player and Technics Tuner

Super Wammer

I was going to sell these on fleabay but I am so disgusted at fleabay 10% commission (as well as what PayPal skims off if buyers pay that way) that I would prefer to give them away to a good home on here ... Ideal for someone on a tight budget.  There is an areal with the tuner but the plastic bit where it attaches has broken - still seems to work though also has a UHF socket for plugging in a "proper" FM areal.

Would prefer collection from my home in Kingston upon Thames but happy to post provided "buyer" covers postage cost.

P1020294.jpg

P1020295.jpg

P1020296.jpg

P1020614.jpg

P1020615.jpg

Edited by arb70sok
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer

CD player has gone to Complin but the tuner is still available.  Ah Complin - I have just read the Spirt of the WAM Thread in this section. 

I did not read it before putting the bits up here.  The protocol is that you need request and I need to agree on this thread, only then do we exchange details via PM and I stick it in the post.  I think that we had best stick to that protocol.  

Edited by arb70sok

Super Wammer

CD player is on its way to complin but the Tuner is still available if anyone interested.

Super Wammer

Hi Diviy - it is yours for the cost of the postage.  No donation required.  Though if you would like to donate something to a charity of your choice I am not going to argue with that!

I would wait until it arrives and you satisfy yourself that it is what you want.

If you PM me your contact details I will put in the post as soon as I can.  Probably next week sometime.

Sign in to follow this