Andrei

Classical Club album #6 - Soledad

I think Soledad is Spanish for Solitude.  There are several pieces with this title but my album choice is from Piazzolla's album La Camorra.  It is about 8 minutes long and had a profound effect on me when I first heard it.  For some reason I never seem to tire of it and I keep playing it regularly.  It helps that Piazzolla's music in general lends itself to being transcribed and so there are many versions.  I have about a dozen but the best is probably that by Gidon Kremer.  

La Camorra.JPG

Edited by Bazzer

A lovely piece.  I do like Piazzolla's music but this one was new to me.  Thanks for the tip.

New to me too but will seek out & listen. Good to have recommendations for less mainstream works.

can not find it on tidal. but then my search ability with classical music and tidal is bloody crap.

Couldn't locate that Spotify link but its also here on DEEZER

Is it only the opening track we are listening to ?

4 minutes ago, Bazzer said:

Is it only the opening track we are listening to ?

That was my intention, but of course you are free to listen to them all.  I also love Sur Regresso Al Amor.  Yo Yo Ma (an up-and-down personality I suppose) put out a lovely album based on Piazzolla called Soul of the Tango and his cello is perfect for Sur Regresso.