whitehart

Accuphase Owners Club

For people based in the UK it might be interesting to know that Accuphase has now a new distributor in the UK and Ireland and it might be that it will become much easier for people to find shops that sell Accuphase in the UK. 

https://www.musicworks-hifi.com

Is that not just the existing dealer audioworks by a different name ?

Same people but different company. I believe they set up the company many years ago for selling their own products such as mains cables/block, cones and racks. They told me that other hifi shops would not like to sell products from a different hifi shop. So they had to set up this company and I believe there are quiet a few hifi shops across the UK that stock their products. 

• Like 1

Super Wammer
On 08/08/2019 at 13:30, Mblssmp2 said:

For people based in the UK it might be interesting to know that Accuphase has now a new distributor in the UK and Ireland and it might be that it will become much easier for people to find shops that sell Accuphase in the UK. 

https://www.musicworks-hifi.com

Thanks for the info. I hope this gets Accuphase more widely known. I always felt they were poorly represented here.  

That said, they’re not a big business are they - more like a UK speaker manufacturer than a big enterprise?

Yes, they are quite small. Still though, the situation is very different in Germany due to an excellent distributer with  almost 40 Accuphase dealers and plenty reviews of Accuphase products. 

• Like 1