Lounge rig is my Bottlehead Crack with the hd650 soon to be replaced with hd600s, I also have a pair of Beyer DT880 Premium I use occasionally. Source is a Pioneer N50 network player.

IMAG0975.thumb.jpg.736eefbe4f9e3d2d21c7525daf3f7246.jpg

I sometimes use the Little Dot 1+ with my Grado ps500e.

Super Wammer

I don't listen to music via my main system with headphones, I'd rather listen to it through the speakers or not at all. However if I'm told the tele takes preference because my music taste is depressing? and crap? by my lovely lady then I'll compromise listening to Tidal HiFi through my iPhone or flac files through my fiio x5 mk2 player and watch the crap on tele:nuts:

My latest headphones are Meze 99 neo's and my other pair are Sony MDR10RC which are very good and surprisingly comfortable being they are on ear headphones. The 99's tick all the boxes for me comfort, looks and price. I did consider the 99 Classics, but for the amount of time I use headphones I couldn't warrant the extra cost.

By the way great thread👍

image.jpeg.8cf856be7ac60827447b691e30cd3cc2.jpeg

image.jpeg.6dd06c3d7899b2133ff93dcb28a5cf2c.jpeg

image.jpeg.963a1a50361484e6f5c23ccdd79739be.jpeg

For home use I have the Leben CS300XS integrated valve amp and Audezé LCD-3 planar magnetic headphones.

For portable use, the Sony NW-WM1A hi-res music player (also my main digital source at home) and the Sony MDR-1000X noise-cancelling Bluetooth headphones.

image.jpg

Edited by Nagraboy
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer

My system consists of a Red Wine Audio Cassabria battery powered HPA which allows off-grid listening. It also has a valve output and can use either ECC83 or ECC88 valves as there is a dip switch for either 6 or 12 volt

A tube-rollers delight:D    Valves have included GE 5751 3Xmica Black plate  ......wonderful sound And currently Tesla E88CC gold pin and Crossed swords Even better

Headphones are LCD-3 with cable from Norne Audio Vanquish

I listen more to this than my speakers!

kleASuS.jpg

I feed my Lehmann Rhineland from a Moon amp into either Sennheiser HD580s or Sony MDR 1Rs, closed or open back dependent although tend to stick with the Sonys if portable due to the lower impedance, both pairs on standard cables although still thinking about an upgrade?Advice anyone?

Schiit Gungnir Multibit -> Schiit Freya -> DIY Bottlehead Crack / DIY AMB beta22 4ch -> Senn HD800S. Although I also take a pair of beyers with me everywhere I go...

59d5656bddec6_ScreenShot2017-10-04at23_47_46.thumb.png.5df8e82b6c096e3a2a09ea335211e44f.png

• Like 1