Sign in to follow this  
Yorkrise

SALE Living voice OBX R2

For sale a pair of Living Voice OBX R2s in Cherry I think. Work perfectly and in overall good shape but you should be aware that they have the LV 'apron' by which I mean  that the veneer has faded in sunlight but not under the grilles. Also the previous owner stacked the external crossovers and they have light scratches.

I have boxes not no manuals except for the laminated card telling you how to connect them up, which is not that straigtforward.

I have 4 m of the Hitachi cable beloved of LV and about 2 m (unterminated, though) which I meant to use to connect the speakers to the external crossovers but never got round to it. Happy to negotiate on these, too.

Selling them is a wrench, I will be back to LV if I ever get a bigger house.

I'd prefer collection but I can also despatch at your cost. The boxes are a little bashed but will serve, I think. Obviously I will tape and package them up securely.

£2,200 ?

Regards

Ben

P1170633.jpg

P1170635.jpg

P1170636 (2).jpg

so they're not wired up

you can't offer a demo

they have serious fading

you're asking 700 more than the last pair sold for

you say collection but don't say where you are

shame because i could have been interested

good luck

Oh OK, I'm sure the OP could rustle you up the moon on a fucking stick too.

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer

:^ + 1

4 strikes and he's out!

Steve? Perhaps a little more thought before posting may help others perception of you.

no you guys are right - very ott - must be the full moon

these are on my shortlist - but the add clearly didn't work for me

Apologies

I can't see the bit where the OP won't demonstrate but can see that he has the Hitachi cables to wire them up. He might have sold the rest of his system though. A location would be helpful.

Previous prices on this forum have been ridiculously low in the past, look at 2nd hand LV prices elsewhere & compare. If you still feel they're expensive check out new prices 😱. I will be selling mine in the future & will be asking at least the same amount, I think it's a fair asking price. Biased of course.

Good luck with the sale.

I am sorry if my ad offended anyone. Just trying to get my speakers sold. I live in Kentish Town north London and I am happy to demonstrate - just demoed my Spendors -  also for sale - toA fellow warmer but i am unable to move the wilsons too far out of the way. The fade isn't too bad and typical of the breed but my furniture restorer tells me nothing can be done for it. Some interest even at this price but happy to consider reasonable offers...