After years of nagging that we have "no room" for the hifi I've finally conceded and decided to sell the lot and replace with a more sensible set up for our abode.  This is the renowned Chord SPM 4000 which I have been using to drive a pair of B&W 802Ds.  I purchased the amplifier 5 years ago and has rarely been used since due to having 2 young children (who have been kept well clear of it!).  I no longer have the box as it was too big and space is a premium.  Due to the weight and value of this item it will unfortunately be collection only from Richmond-upon-Thames in Surrey. 

• 480 watts RMS into 8 ohms
• 750 watts RMS into 4 ohms
• 950 watts RMS into 2 ohms
• Integra Legs
Dimensions (WxHxD): 420 x 310 x 355mm - 45kg

• Output: 8 x gold platted WBT.
• Inputs: 2 x XLR balanced inputs & 2 x RCA single ended

Price: £6400 ONO. 

IMG_0456-2.JPG

IMG_0447-2.JPG

IMG_0446-2.JPG

IMG_0450-2.JPG

Edited by DaddyPig
typo

Bump.  I also have Chord Indigo RCA cables (2m), Chord Signature speaker cable (4m), Chord Indigo XLR (balanced) cables (1m) and Chord Signature AES/EBU cables (1m) for sale which I've yet to get around to photographing and listing but PM me if interested.

On 2017-4-2 at 22:12, DaddyPig said:

After years of nagging that we have "no room" for the hifi I've finally conceded and decided to sell the lot and replace with a more sensible set up for our abode.  This is the renowned Chord SPM 4000 which I have been using to drive a pair of B&W 802Ds.  I purchased the amplifier 5 years ago and has rarely been used since due to having 2 young children (who have been kept well clear of it!).  I no longer have the box as it was too big and space is a premium.  Due to the weight and value of this item it will unfortunately be collection only from Richmond-upon-Thames in Surrey. 

• 480 watts RMS into 8 ohms
• 750 watts RMS into 4 ohms
• 950 watts RMS into 2 ohms
• Integra Legs
Dimensions (WxHxD): 420 x 310 x 355mm - 45kg

• Output: 8 x gold platted WBT.
• Inputs: 2 x XLR balanced inputs & 2 x RCA single ended

Price: £6400 ONO. 

IMG_0456-2.JPG

IMG_0447-2.JPG

IMG_0446-2.JPG

IMG_0450-2.JPG