1. 1. Q1. Would You Prefer a Two Day Show

• Yes I Would Prefer A Two Day Public Show
    • No Keep It As A One Day Public Show

Super Wammer

Perhaps a stair lift would help?  B|

Super Wammer
8 hours ago, Maverick said:

Perhaps a stair lift would help?  B|

A wheelbarrow and two helpers would be better.

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 20:18, rabski said:

Two days?

My liver struggles with one night and one day. Two and I'd be on the transplant list el rapido.

hopefully its still one day as it seems from voting to be preferred option

Super Wammer
11 hours ago, rabski said:

A stretcher and two helpers would be better.

Fixt

Super Wammer
11 hours ago, hifinutt said:

hopefully its still one day as it seems from voting to be preferred option

From a chat with Danny the other week I believe they are listening - perhaps the thought of organising wammers for 2days will be too much 😀

• Haha 1

Super Wammer
38 minutes ago, Maverick said:

From a chat with Danny the other week I believe they are listening - perhaps the thought of organising wammers for 2days will be too much 😀

Herding cats would be easier

Super Wammer
3 minutes ago, Tony_J said:

Herding drunken cats would be easier

Fixt

• Haha 1

Admin
54 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Mmmm might have a point there . After Harrogate not sure i'd have the appetite for a 2 day show as this one is driving me nuts :nuts:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer

Sensibly, I think the issue of cost is one major factor. By the time you add in the bar expenditure, one night and one day comes to a fair bit. Double that comes to more than a long weekend away abroad for two, which puts it into perspective.

The other obvious point for the Wam as an operator is that I would think it doubtful that two days would equal double the visitor numbers, but it would I assume equal close to double the cost.

Appears to me not to make sense for either organisers, exhibitors or visitors. Just my 2p's worth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Super Wammer

indeed , many folks have jobs and other committments  and can`t spare the time or the money 

Super Wammer

If it was a 2 day show, I don't think there'd be many Wammers to herd any more...fewer exhibitors = fewer visitors = end of the show.

Harrogate offers something different and that's good, but please don't break what we have at Scalford.

Admin

I'm not quite sure that after last year we could ever be on the road to breaking it, in fact quite the opposite. I can however inform everyone that next year it will keep the same format as a one day show.

There is a big job to do here as it has been taken over by a big hotel and resorts management company, the rules have changed and I'm due to meet them as soon as Harrogate is over. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer
On 18/10/2017 at 15:47, HiFiWigwam said:

I'm not quite sure that after last year we could ever be on the road to breaking it, in fact quite the opposite. I can however inform everyone that next year it will keep the same format as a one day show.

There is a big job to do here as it has been taken over by a big hotel and resorts management company, the rules have changed and I'm due to meet them as soon as Harrogate is over. 

Good to get the format confirmation. Good luck with yet another new management team.