greybeard

So who is packed and ready to go?

Super Wammer

As we are coming up on Friday, I am starting to pack everything in their boxes today, ready for the long drive up :close: Anybody else packed yet?

Admin
1 minute ago, greybeard said:

As we are coming up on Friday, I am starting to pack everything in their boxes today, ready for the long drive up :close: Anybody else packed yet?

Yes, Rach and I are just finishing off. Dogs are peed off knowing that its kennels tomorrow :(

Super Wammer

How long is the drive for you Peter? Mine is 300miles each way :(. But I would not miss this weekend, I look forward to it all year :) 

Admin

Richmond in North Yorkshire, 2.5hrs so not as far as you Colin but although nervous we are very excited also. We just hope lots turn up.

Leicestershire Speed Camera Location

Gatso30-mph-speed-limit.gifNearest Town/village: Melton Mowbray
Road Name: A607 Norman Way
Direction of Camera: Eastbound
Speed Limit: 30mph

Speed Camera Details: Gatso speed camera located next to car dealership, just past Scalford Road traffic lights. Facing eastbound in the direction of traffic flow.

Camera reference number: EML040

Next to the new Premier Inn. This one gets many an unsuspecting wammmer ( and SWMBO)

30 minutes ago, greybeard said:

Leave some room for Ken :)

• Upvote 1

Packing tomorrow... had to hire a car as mine simply isn't big enough. That's being delivered Friday morning and then I'm heading from Exeter to North Lincolnshire to see my parents for the evening (via Leicester to do another Wammer a favour and collect some speakers to bring back to Devon), then down to the hotel for about 12:30-1pm on Saturday. By the time I've driven home on Sunday night, I should have done about 750 miles. Worth it though for what promises to be a belting weekend!!

• Upvote 2

I'm going to pack some of the gear on Friday evening. 

NAS arrives today, so that should be the last bit of prep unless it turns into a total sh!t show escapade of something which could be simple, but I've found a way to make it a LOT more complicated just to have 2 more flashing LEDs on show.

Ergh. 

Just started packing ,must remember clean underwear  :D

Super Wammer
13 minutes ago, Mickyricky said:

Just started packing ,must remember clean underwear  :D

or in Alan's case a power extension :whistle:

It's the little things you tend to forget! I always pack a torch with me...

Anyone taking their Teddy with them...:D

Caroline does my packing , well organises everything really . I suppose i'll drive to help out :cafe:

Uhhhhhhhhmmm no, haven't quite finished the second set of speakers yet. Not a clue what music I will take, if it'll fit in the car, whether to take a stand or not, what time to leave etc, etc.....

What could possibly go wrong :/

• Upvote 1

Admin

Will pack 5 mins before I set off. Looking forward to the drive up, only an hour and a half for me. Just got to sort out a Spotify playlist for the car...