mongeddavid

SALE Resolution Audio C50.2 Amp

Great sounding stylish and compact integrated amp which i bought as a back up for my main 845 valve amp. This is a great amplifier with a sweet top end and almost SET like midrange allied with with fast punchy bass. I used this with my Avantgarde Uno Horns to great effect but i have a large collection of amps now Lavardin IT Border Patrol SET Viva 845 and a few others so this will see little use and it would be better served producing beautiful music for someone else.

Its in A1 condition in wooden crate with remote control It has i believe 50 watts. Circuit design has input from Dennis Moorecroft of DNM 4 inputs 2 Balanced and two RCA. Speaker posts have positive negative and ground  although i never needed to use that facility.

Astonishing amp. Will post or will be at Scalford should someone wish to buy it.

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/amplifiers/resolution-audio-cantata-50-amplifier-922789/review

These are over £4000 now more like £4500

Asking 1700 posted or delivered to Scalford Hall.

Doubtful, this dates back to March ‘17.