Sign in to follow this  
killie99

Ryan Adams 2017 UK Tour dates announced

Super Mod
2 minutes ago, Sumdumgi said:

Thing is it's not really a secondary market these days - it's become the norm and few promoters try to do anything about it. 

Obama signed a bill against secondary ticket sales.

How long before Trump undoes it?

Admin

I saw him a few years ago 2012 at the Palladium doing a solo set . He was  brilliant and very sarcastic with gags like the real sad songs are coming up just as he brought us to tears with the previous song . Talented man 

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer

I wasn't going to go this time but you lot have persuaded me. I got one for Manchester Apollo through o2 priority tickets.

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer

I will PROBABLY miss the gig now Everton are away to Atalanta, anyone wants a ticket in the circle less than face value pm me.

Mods if you're looking in, hope this is ok.

Super Mod
1 hour ago, lower bullens said:

I will PROBABLY miss the gig now Everton are away to Atalanta, anyone wants a ticket in the circle less than face value pm me.

Mods if you're looking in, hope this is ok.

Disgraceful behaviour choosing the Toffees over RA.

:fight:

Super Wammer
On 8/25/2017 at 16:38, barneys dad said:

Disgraceful behaviour choosing the Toffees over RA.

:fight:

so that's 2 empty seats in the circle :whistle: (27 degrees C. forecast in Reggio Emilia on thursday).

Super Mod
1 minute ago, lower bullens said:

so that's 2 empty seats in the circle :whistle: (27 degrees C. forecast in Reggio Emilia on thursday).

Ryan Adams ticket 14th Sept. Business not pleasure for me.

Super Wammer

Just got back from his gig at The Sage Gateshead - just awesome, he and his band were on top form, fabulous night out !

• Like 1

I was at Edinburgh on Friday night. There was a major technical hitch at the beginning of the show which resulted in us being treated to a 5 song accoustic set but once that was sorted he was rockin' :rockin:. We had brilliant seats, middle of 2nd row Grand Circle, Usher Hall is a stunning venue.

Loved the show but they went a bit overboard with the dry ice near the end of the show, could hardly see the folks in front of me never mind the stage!

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, killie99 said:

I was at Edinburgh on Friday night. There was a major technical hitch at the beginning of the show which resulted in us being treated to a 5 song accoustic set but once that was sorted he was rockin' :rockin:. We had brilliant seats, middle of 2nd row Grand Circle, Usher Hall is a stunning venue.

Loved the show but they went a bit overboard with the dry ice near the end of the show, could hardly see the folks in front of me never mind the stage!

They set the fire alarms and evacuation announcements off at The Sage at the end of the last number ! It was ridiculous, you couldn't see anything in the hall and it only just cleared enough for them to take a bow.

He was brilliant, his guitar playing and singing were as good as I've heard him and his chatter was really funny.

Only downer was the support Karen Elson. Far too loud, painfully so and although a decent voice rather tedious material. Only on 30 mins but 30 mins too long.