hifinutt

bristol show 2017

Super Wammer

I am sure you are aware one of the biggest hi fi shows is fast approaching . well worth a visit . I will be there Friday

http://www.bristolshow.co.uk/

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer

Always worth a look. I quite enjoy the Bristol show, prob look at the Friday myself :^

Someone once told me it was the smelliest and no bugger buys anything:D

i might pop in on the sat on way back from the boxing at York hall.. Most likely 'small bar' would be frequented too for some tasty ale. 

Edited by atomic606

There tomorrow - Friday. Happy to meet for a Wam coffee at RipoffBucks early doors. 

Admin

Rach and I driving down, 4.5hrs be there at 9.30 ish, staying all day and overnight so let me know if Wammers want to say hello.

I'd be delighted to meet up. My first port of call will be caffeine injection point upstairs but my train arrives Bristol Temple meads sometime after 9:30 and given the walk and faff, could not expect to be anywhere prior to 10:15 so understand if you places to be, things to buy.  I presume you will have a giant "W" badge on your tweed shooting jacket.

Recognise me by the dark glasses, trilby hat, trench coat and rolled up newspaper.

* or not perhaps...

Edited by Clubsport911

Admin
7 minutes ago, Clubsport911 said:

I'd be delighted to meet up. My first port of call will be caffeine injection point upstairs but my train arrives Bristol Temple meads sometime after 9:30 and given the walk and faff, could not expect to be anywhere prior to 10:15 so understand if you places to be, things to buy.  I presume you will have a giant "W" badge on your tweed shooting jacket.

Recognise me by the dark glasses, trilby hat, trench coat and rolled up newspaper.

* or not perhaps...

Haha, I always laugh about the way people have in mind what people look like Steve!! No giant W, no shooting jacket.........the WAM is speaking for itself and everyone is talking, we are just going to have a quiet look around. It's been there 30 years so I respect that........

Too long..........:)

Admin

Rachel and I would be delighted to say hello to anyone going to Bristol, we will be there all day tomorrow.

George47 is going and maybe we should all meet up for a coffee? 

I'll be there in the Sota room which is a MarkAudio shoot off. Mark Fenlon, driver designer and Dr Scott Lindgren speaker designer (Frugel Horn et all) will both be there too. I'd love to see those of you that are coming, come and introduce your selves and have a chat. It all worked when we left the room last night so hopefully still works this morning!

• Upvote 1

I'll be there in my fetching Wigwam wear.....

Super Wammer
15 hours ago, HiFiWigwam said:

Rachel and I would be delighted to say hello to anyone going to Bristol, we will be there all day tomorrow.

George47 is going and maybe we should all meet up for a coffee? 

we'll be there tomorrow at some point - we are driving down tonight - staying over tonight, then nice dinner on Saturday night and home on Sunday.  I can normally be spotted in Gin related T-shirt........

Edited by gintonic

Good show today, despite the crazy traffic. We had loads of visitors although mainly trade today. Hope to see some of you tomorrow 😀