Duvet

Scalford 2017 Room allocations

Admin

Hi guys and gal here is the link and its view only in case some of you buggers try and change it around :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PpzeXYTqVfsa-Plir6rQ1JKzGoiwoIBidQXBk1WgMVY/edit#gid=1298763495

Right here is what i need .

1. How many nights exhibitors will be staying at the hotel 

2. All people allocated a bedroom that is a sleep and sound room. Its where you will sleep on the Saturday night and then all furniture will be moved and chairs provided early on the Sunday morning 

3 . All exhibitors in a syndicate rooms or large rooms  . Are you planing to share , sleep alone , bring your teddy bear . Is a twin fine if sharing ( or a double bed a no no ).

We need you  to get your heads together on this as once we know we can the accommodate our members who want to be part the weekend fun and entertainment but dont want to exhibit and just take the mickey out of you .

You can post your needs here or via pm 

Ps I have plenty of red wine available tonight and i think i'm going to need it .

Ps part 2 . Bet no one will share a twin with Rabski 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Duvet said:

Wrong! :rofl:

Super Wammer

Ooo 'eck - all getting a bit real now, ain't it. Lol.

I'm planning on being there Saturday and Sunday night. I'll be bringing my partner with me, so a double bed is fine xD

I remember finding a sheet somewhere on here with all of the room dimensions on it.... and now I can't find it; anyone able to point me in the direction of that? Will help with some cable planning....

Now... how do I pay for stuff?! xD 

Admin
12 minutes ago, flak monkey said:

Ooo 'eck - all getting a bit real now, ain't it. Lol.

I'm planning on being there Saturday and Sunday night. I'll be bringing my partner with me, so a double bed is fine xD

I remember finding a sheet somewhere on here with all of the room dimensions on it.... and now I can't find it; anyone able to point me in the direction of that? Will help with some cable planning....

Now... how do I pay for stuff?! xD 

Patience once we allocate your boudoir all will be explained 

Super Wammer
6 minutes ago, Duvet said:

Patience one we allocate your boudoir all will be explained 

Forgive the newb... xD

Admin
2 minutes ago, flak monkey said:

Forgive the newb... xD

No worries enthusiasm is good 

Admin
36 minutes ago, ijrussell said:

I'll just be staying at the Hotel on the Saturday night.

Thanks Ian and updated 

Super Wammer

The restaurant presentation promises to be something very different to what you might be expecting!

Admin
3 minutes ago, sunbeamgls said:

The restaurant presentation promises to be something very different to what you might be expecting!

Oooh you tease 

Super Wammer

Why, they doing expensive  cup cakes with pink custard. 

The cotesmore presentation is more likely to be a bigger change than people where expecting. 

Super Wammer
2 hours ago, Duvet said:

Hi guys and gal here is the link and its view only in case some of you buggers try and change it around :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PpzeXYTqVfsa-Plir6rQ1JKzGoiwoIBidQXBk1WgMVY/edit#gid=1298763495

Right here is what i need .

1. How many nights exhibitors will be staying at the hotel 

2. All people allocated a bedroom that is a sleep and sound room. Its where you will sleep on the Saturday night and then all furniture will be moved and chairs provided early on the Sunday morning 

3 . All exhibitors in a syndicate rooms or large rooms  . Are you planing to share , sleep alone , bring your teddy bear . Is a twin fine if sharing ( or a double bed a no no ).

We need you  to get your heads together on this as once we know we can the accommodate our members who want to be part the weekend fun and entertainment but dont want to exhibit and just take the mickey out of you .

You can post your needs here or via pm 

Ps I have plenty of red wine available tonight and i think i'm going to need it .

I'm afraid that Jamie (batteredhaggis) is sharing a twin (I hope) with me.

Poor fucker...

Super Wammer

That said. Real requirements: Battaredhaggis is joining with the room, as is Meninblack. Mibby will need to talk to you about Saturday. AFAIK, Jamie and I need a twin for the Saturday night. One with an opening window would be ideal, for obvious reasons :D

Super Wammer

Can we have a link to the room plan in the OP please?

Thanks

Super Wammer

Please arrange twin beds for Room 237, Saturday night only.  Cheers.