nick dartmoor

SALE Adam A7 active monitors for sale.

For sale, a pair of highly renowned Adam A7 active studio monitors, in good condition and full working order. These are the first iteration of this monitor, which a lot of people seem to prefer. Adam have a good reputation, so be assured that these are excellent. Adam ribbon tweeters, which are well regarded. Cosmetically they are good but not perfect. There are a couple of small bits of veneer separation, which is in no way structural, and only at the rear. I have shown these in the photos. These have had only light home-studio use. Selling as I have upgraded. Being active, these are essentially a whole amp/speaker system in one, so at the price, that is a lot of decent sound for not much money. And they look bad-ass, in a dark pro-audio, sci-fi kind of way! They will serve admirably for a standmount-sized main system, a second system, or studio system. I love them, but they are just sitting doing nothing, so better to move them on. I don't have the original packaging, but I would pack well and courier at cost to be agreed, or obviously would prefer collection. I am in Devon, not too far from Exeter. Payment by cash or bank transfer.

£300.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by nick dartmoor

Bargain

if I should re start my journey thought hi fi I would get it

best setup under 1000

Imo 

There would have been, but I'm afraid they've just sold.