bandit pilot

Jesus. Here we go again!

They are clearly being made to bear a passing resemblance given the ribbon/panel type tweeter grille

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Lawrence001 said:

They are clearly being made to bear a passing resemblance given the ribbon/panel type tweeter grille

Not arguing with that one bit. I just hope that people searching for that particular speaker, or the AE ref3, don't get suckered out of a few grand for this white van crap.:^

vintage

They work on any hifi system with bare wires.

Super Wammer
9 hours ago, Lawrence001 said:

I'm the highest bidder on these, fingers crossed!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332126781709

:D

38 minutes ago, Maverick said:

:D

Still with the brand new boxes that dont say monitor audio on them,guess the speakers warehouse there is a fun game going on,guess whats in the boxes ,chinese warehouse maybe,supplies supplies . 

Chancers... I'm reporting them to EvilBay and going to crap on them via a pm... unless of course, you really do want them ?

In the ebay ad for the PL300's if you look at the address on the 'Warranty' card it shows a post code which doesn't exist BUT if you search for the occupants of the Cressex Business Park you will see there is a 'Martin Audio' based there who do not make home speakers, they do PA systems, and this is the company you are supposed to think made these speakers. Bloody chancers.

Looking at the seller history, I'm guessing the seller on ebay has either bought a pair of these and is trying to off load them or their account has been hijacked. 

Super Wammer
3 minutes ago, killie99 said:

In the ebay ad for the PL300's if you look at the address on the 'Warranty' card it shows a post code which doesn't exist BUT if you search for the occupants of the Cressex Business Park you will see there is a 'Martin Audio' based there who do not make home speakers, they do PA systems, and this is the company you are supposed to think made these speakers. Bloody chancers.

Looking at the seller history, I'm guessing the seller on ebay has either bought a pair of these and is trying to off load them or their account has been hijacked. 

IMF used to be in Cressex Park, High Wycombe....:geek:

S

Chancers... I'm reporting them to EvilBay and going to crap on them via a pm... unless of course, you really do want them ?

Please don't hold back on my account!

Or they set up loads of dummy accounts,buy some very cheap items to build up feedback and then list the scam item once the feedback is too old to see the items.

Done

note to EBay along with a carefully (and respectful) note sent to seller - "I'm sure what you are doing is in good faith" etc etc.. BUT....

Lets see...

That was quick !

Capture.JPG