bandit pilot

Jesus. Here we go again!

I'm really sick of seeing these now. eBay obviously don't care.

The high bid is mine and I'll label them not as described when I win. But I expect I'll be blocked when they get relisted so it'll be someone else' turn.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Acoustic-Energy-Reference-3-Main-Stereo-Speakers-Pair/132047203542?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D888007%26algo%3DDISC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D38661%26meid%3D2c0ea920393b41ae9b73a4a2decf7a5c%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26sd%3D182393693878&autorefresh=true

Super Mod

£360 :shock:. Is that cheap, and they are worth more. Maybe I'll have a punt and out bid you .:whistle:.

Worth about 20 quid Jeff. Knock yerself out. :D

Super Wammer

perhaps we should send a delegation to exmouth to explain matters to the gent . 

for those who don`t know whats wrong here see this thread 

Super Wammer

I've tried to add a query for the listing, but the twats want me to enter allsorts of information, and then won't accept the query.

Yet another reason not to use the people who don't care about ripping off clients.

Super Mod

eBay don't give a toss about counterfeit goods.  I have reported really bad fake watches (really, really bad!) before now and they do nothing. :nup:

Maybe if Acoustic Energy contacted eBay they would listen or don't they care enough about their products and their potential future customers who might get the wrong impression about them. I'm sure AE does care. Maybe send the above ebay link to them. :whistle:

Edited by Hap Hazzard

Super Wammer

If God contaced eBay they wouldn't give a shit.

What ! God has email. So that is why pilot bandit mentioned Jesus.  xD

Edited by Hap Hazzard

Super Wammer

Now over a Grand and going up. :nuts:

Super Wammer

Bandit - Never Knowingly Underbid :)

44 minutes ago, seasidersrock said:

Now over a Grand and going up. :nuts:

:o

30 minutes ago, batteredhaggis said:

Bandit - Never Knowingly Underbid :)

:D

Super Wammer

if AE contacted local trading standards it would be more effective

This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.

• Upvote 1

I reported the listing.

I also then wrote to the seller informing them so. In my detailed mail to him/her I also mentioned that a few folks from the hifi fraternity were tracking the sale of these speakers and that we all knew they were counterfeit.  I did not threaten overtly (eBay monitor all messages as you know) but did suggest strongly that he must end the auction early and re list them in a different way to ensure that anyone purchasing knew they were not "real" Acoustic Energy speakers - despite having these two words on the box. 

Finally, I had a mild go at the seller for using original AE pictures for one of the speakers and claiming he had 2 pairs to sell when this was a way to bait people.

i gave him 4 hours from 11:00 yesterday evening so not entirely sure when they were removed. Seems like a lot of these speakers are on eBay lately so perhaps we will see them again ?

Super Wammer
30 minutes ago, Clubsport911 said:

Seems like a lot of these speakers are on eBay lately so perhaps we will see them again ?

within January for certainty