JollyRaja

SALE Simaudio Moon 310LP Phono Stage

310LP STILL FOR SALE.  320S PSU SOLD

I have a Simaudio Moon 310LP Phono Stage together with the 320S External Power Supply upgrade for sale at £1,650. They cost £1,500 and £1,200 new respectively. The 310LP is compatible with both MM and MC cartridges and has internal DIP switches for various cartridge loadings.

I purchased both units ex-dem just over two years ago to partner the second hand SME Model 10 I had just bought. I upgraded to a new SME 20/3 recently and went all in by upgrading my phono stage to an Allnic at the same time.

The Moon has great reviews and came top in the Hi-Fi News November 2012 £1,300 to £2,000 phono stage group test (the 310LP on its own without the 320S).

I have all the original boxes, manuals etc.

I'm also selling the SME Model 10A with Ortofon Cadenza Blue cartridge plus the Acatama Helix Bamboo half-width stand which has three shelves perfect for the SME motor power supply, the 310LP and 320S. PM me for details if these aren't already up on the classifieds.

All the best

Raja

eBay feedback: http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/rajabr

Edited by JollyRaja
320S sold separately

Super Wammer

Great phono stage Raja, I have the smaller 110LP and I recently enjoyed having the 310 in my system thanks to an accommodating friend.

What do you find the 320S brings to the party with the 310 if I may ask?

To be honest, I don't know! I bought both at the same time and have always used the 310LP with the 320S. All the reviews and the dealer said it's a must. To swap between the 310LP on it's own or with the 320 you have to open up the 310LP and move some links around. I didn't think it was worth the hassle.

Super Wammer

Am I right in thinking this would blow my Icon Audio 1.2SE out of the water?

As recently heard baggawires Aurorasound Vida and realised how much more my setup could achieve but don't have that sort of budget. So looking for something to get me as near as possible for "sensible" money.

Bump plus photos.

IMG_4244.jpg

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4250.jpg

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4252.jpg

Bump.

Now looking at £750 for the 310LP on its own.