Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

Sign in to follow this  
paulf-2007

SALE PX25 mono's pair

After much fannying about, sell them, keep them and now selling them, these are for sale.

To make the set up easier for 'er indoors to use I've bought a Sony receiver and very good it is, not quite the delicacy of the PX25's but good enough. The PX 25's were built by Jim Turner for Jim Carfrae to demo his Carfrae horns at shows but a while back Jim had a mid life crisis and went off to India selling these amps beforehand. As you can imagine running these into lowthers would reveal any nasties, they are fantastic, but take an hour to sound their best, no such  problem into my Zu Omens. These are confiigured for 4w and so they are just ticking over giving the PX25 valves a long life. Jim Turner is still around and I spoke to him not long after I got the amps about a suggestion someone had to change the coupling caps, Jim disagreed and said just enjoy them they fine as is and he is right. I'm not selling for less than £1000 and no post, they are heavy and I won't risk it. Pick up or meet, that's it not negotiable.

£1000 firm

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0142.JPG

Edited by paulf-2007

Well done Paul someone is for a treat. I was tempted but a) not sure they would drive the LV's and b) need the cash for a trip to Vietnam at Crimbo. 

Thanks Paul, sold to someone in Belsize road, so very close by. Enjoy your trip to Vietnam.