alans1957

Audio Note Japan QSSC Speaker Cable

People, People, People I have some Audio Note Japan QSSC Speaker Cables (20 strand silver litz) for sale 2 x 115cm pairs and 2 x 120cm pairs, has anybody any idea of there worth per pair?

from the length I guess they are interconnects (i.e. wires that connect e.g. a CD-player and an amp), are they? do they have RCA or any other type, e.g. banana connectors?

Trane they are definitely speaker cables. 

WP_20161012_002.jpgWP_20161012_004.jpg

hi Alan, the reason why I asked was that the length seemed to be pretty short and uneven (if it's a stereo pair), and that the early Japanese AN-Vx interconnect cable was also 20 strands silver litze branded as QSSC in a sheat like yours, or in a darker grey plastic with yellow 'turns', alternatively. so to determine what exactly you have (if, of course, you feel you're in doubt) please check if the cable has only one set of conductors bundled in a silver mesh sheet under the outer plastic, or two conductor bundles arranged coaxcially in a silver mesh sheet under the outer plastic. in the latter case it's an AN VX interconnect. hope it helps

Only one conductor.

If it is Audio Note Japan then the price new will be ludicrously expensive :) as the length is short unless you have separate mono amps situated next to your loudspeakers, I would be tempted to turn them into interconnects and see how they sound.  

Advertise them as what they are, links between the external crossover boxes and the LV OBX speakers.There are enough owners out there that would be interested

I had the Kondo copper version which were 1.5m long, the QSSC are silver.

I would describe them properly, put them on ebay and expect about £500 - £600