Sign in to follow this  

Kraftwerk UK gigs June 2017

15 hours ago, mikew13 said:

2 new dates announced for June 2017 - Oxford & Brighton - looks like tickets go on sale tomorrow.

12 noon.

Got some for Brighton,what a faffle had forgotten my Ticketmaster account details,so had to reset it with a countdown timer going telling me I had only a few minutes to fill everything in.

3 minutes ago, GJO said:

Got some for Brighton,what a faffle had forgotten my Ticketmaster account details,so had to reset it with a countdown timer going telling me I had only a few minutes to fill everything in.

Well done! I just went to pieces when I tried to get some as soon as the sale opened I could'nt even remember my name :doh:

4 dummies playing plinky plonk music, why all the kerfuffle lol

Kidding ..... I have 4 tickets for Edinburgh, near the front and dead centre, hurry up June 2017!

Good concert at Brighton last night and we probably had the best seats,dead center just under the projector's,so the 3D imaging was very good,but man was it loud,can't remember when my eardrums last took such a pounding.

Good concert at Brighton last night and we probably had the best seats,dead center just under the projector's,so the 3D imaging was very good,but man was it loud,can't remember when my eardrums last took such a pounding.

Excellent, looking forward to seeing them

Saw them in Glasgow last night. Like GJO, we were dead center and the 3D worked great.

kraftwerk.jpg

What time did it start and end? Just planning travel times when I go see them

Will probably now have two spare tickets for the Birmingham Symphony Hall gig tomorrow.

Great seats, front row of the circle. Purchased direct from the box office in my name.

PM if interested

Edited by dohraeme

7 hours ago, dohraeme said:

Will probably now have two spare tickets for the Birmingham Symphony Hall gig tomorrow.

Great seats, front row of the circle. Purchased direct fron the box office in my name.

PM if interested

PM'd

Saw them at The Sage Gateshead last night.  It was spectacular, that's the only word to describe it !