westlower44

Amplifier Upgrades and general tinkering

Just wanted to put something Positive out there for a member of this parish, Juancho (David Coe)

The upgrade work he carried out to my World Designs Power (300b), Pre and Phono has lifted the system beyond what I had wished for. David provides a reliable, knowledgable cost effective service with good communication and is very accommodating…. What more can you ask for?
He also Custom builds NOS DACs, hand built and professionally finished in high spec casings are also of a very high standard and sounded utterly wonderful. A great alternative to inferior price point products available in the commercial HIFi world. No Middleman, no BS, No advertising and marketing…It just makes sense!
Highly recommended.

I leave this review of his work as I originally found his contact info on the Wam…am a happy customer and thought I'd give him a shout out!

Cheers 

I will second this acclamation for David's work. I am a very satisfied customer of his.

On 21 September 2016 at 17:24, westlower44 said:

Just wanted to put something Positive out there for a member of this parish, Juancho (David Coe)

The upgrade work he carried out to my World Designs Power (300b), Pre and Phono has lifted the system beyond what I had wished for. David provides a reliable, knowledgable cost effective service with good communication and is very accommodating…. What more can you ask for?
He also Custom builds NOS DACs, hand built and professionally finished in high spec casings are also of a very high standard and sounded utterly wonderful. A great alternative to inferior price point products available in the commercial HIFi world. No Middleman, no BS, No advertising and marketing…It just makes sense!
Highly recommended.

I leave this review of his work as I originally found his contact info on the Wam…am a happy customer and thought I'd give him a shout out!

Cheers 

Does he have a webby site?:)

6 minutes ago, Tarzan said:

Does he have a webby site?:)

I believe he does...  https://adaudioconsultants.wordpress.com

Super Dealer

Hi Tarzan,

that is indeed my Website. 

David

HI 

I am new to the forum 

I have an emotiva xpa 2 gen a amp that has developed some cracling and some thumping noise when powered up but than disappears . I was thinking of getting the insides of t upgraded or serviced and am looking for somebody hopefully near milton keynes.  Any ideas please . 

Wimbledon matey... not that far from

MK

Super Dealer

It's adaudio2014@yahoo.co.uk