The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

simon g

SALE Harbeth P3ESR in premium Rosewood finish

Now SOLD

've decided to make a change from these exceptionallly talented 'speakers, so my Harbeth P3ESRs are now available.

These are finished in the premium Rosewood finish. I am the second owner and collected them myself from the original owner. He certainly took great care of these, as have I. They come from a smoke and pet free home. They are complete with their original box, packaging and certificate. They have only been driven by high quality amplification and at low to moderate levels.

Please see pictures below.

My price for these is £975, which I think is very fair for a pair in this condition, with their provenance and the premium finish.

I can courier these, but this is at the buyer's risk. I use UPS and have never had a problem. Cost of carriage is £30, as insurance is costly for items of this value. Of course, collection is always possible, subject to my availability. I'd also ask for a decent deposit to secure (sorry, but I've had too many prior instances of people making an arrangement to collect and never arriving)

First to pay secures!

Edited by simon g
update status & remove pics for security reasons

38 minutes ago, komarfamily said:

Would you consider a swap for a mint pair m30.1 plus 700 from you?

Thanks for the offer, but no thank you. My new speakers are already in place.

On top of that, these are now sold, STP.