Sign in to follow this  
d_a_n1979

SOLD JBL LSR305 active monitors - as new/boxed/with cables

** These are listed in Digital/Computer Hifi also, but thought I'd list the speakers in here too**

Selling this set up as I'm going down a different route, again, as I'm relocating my office to a small box bedroom whilst the extension/building work happens downstairs

This is a superb active set-up IMO, superb for a desktop system or simple active system.

The speakers are absolutely superb, really been very impressed with them, sound great on isolation blocks and even better on heavy stands!

The Presonus Audiobox iOne is a great interface and is USB fed/powered, so ideal to go between a USB/PC/Mac source and the speakers

Links:

JBL's - http://www.jblpro.com/www/products/recording-broadcast/3-series/lsr305#.V8afaZMrKS4

Presonus - https://www.presonus.com/products/AudioBox-iOne

I both this set-up and cables (1/4" TRS cables) brand new a few months back; they've been on my desk and never moved, they're literally as new!

Come fully boxed etc...

Selling ideally as a package, shipping is included - £235 via bank transfer

But:

Speakers on their own (inc cables): £180 inc shipping (2 separate boxes, £10 each to send due to size/weight)

Presonus on its own: £55 inc postage

Sensible offers considered though!

Pics:

IMG_20160627_192059_zpsrinohi9j.jpg

IMG_20160627_192051_zps88jjt8oq.jpg

IMG_20160627_192046_zpsnym85heh.jpg

Edited by d_a_n1979
sold