neilmack

SWAP my Luxman SQ 100n Integrated Valve Amp for your Solid State integrated

Looking to swap my mint boxed Japanese manufactured Luxman SQ100N for a solid state amp of comparable quality  - the Luxman is superb quality, but I need more power.

Prefer an integrated, but a compact pre/power would be OK.   Or you can tempt me with a pair of Quad electrostatics.  Cash adjustment either way.

DSC_1399 luxman email.jpg

DSC_1401 luxman email.jpg

DSC_1403 luxman email.jpg

DSC_1405 luxman email.jpg

i have a pair of esl-63 if thats of any interest to you regards sean

Hi Sean,

the ESL63s are of interest, but the logistics don't look promising - I'm in western Scotland, and although I'm down in the Midlands sometimes, I never get to the south   ......

Hi Sean,

the ESL63s are of interest, but the logistics don't look promising - I'm in western Scotland, and although I'm down in the Midlands sometimes, I never get to the south   ......

i can find out how much to get them too you .if you can pm me your post code thanks sean

i can find out how much to get them too you .if you can pm me your post code thanks sean

Hi, I've got one of these cult, giant killers I'd think about swapping with me chipping in a few bob on top http://goo.gl/gbb6bJ

Edited by thedanfan

How about a pair of audiosmile monitors in white with supertweeterrs and a marantz pm94 int amp which sound sweet together. Not sure of luxmans current price?

How about a pair of audiosmile monitors in white with supertweeterrs and a marantz pm94 int amp which sound sweet together. Not sure of luxmans current price?

On 20/07/2016 at 10:12 AM, thedanfan said:

Hi, I've got one of these cult, giant killers I'd think about swapping with me chipping in a few bob on top http://goo.gl/gbb6bJ

Thanks. Not what I'm looking for.

On 20/07/2016 at 10:12 AM, thedanfan said:

Thanks. Not what I'm looking for.