Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

FidelityArt

North West Audio Show 2016

Had a great time was superb to get to see Deans music presentation this year, for those who missed it hear is his final track selection it made the show for me.. cheers Dean.

Brilliant!!! Dean has got to be the coolest wammer without even trying to be cool. Top man

• Upvote 1

Fantastic! Nice one Dean, sorry I missed the show this year.

What did visitors think of the 2 locations thing on here?

Too much of a mither to be honest. Twenty five minutes each way. If it had been in the direction of home then I may have perhaps given it a bash on the way home.

I was informed that it was largely AV gear and lower end kit but I didn't bother to verify if this was correct.

Sent via a Mobile

Fantastic! Nice one Dean, sorry I missed the show this year.

+1:^

plenty of pictures of our room but ime afraid that is check our fb page out..

Are there any pictures of the show and the different kit?

Here is a phone picture of the LW audio room with the Horning Agalme and AM amplification .

NWA%20Horning_zpsrt6yeezx.jpg

Guest BD Audio

Here is our room, comments welcomed.

IMG_20160625_155209_zpsqunx5dv8.jpg

Super Wammer
Brilliant!!! Dean has got to be the coolest wammer without even trying to be cool. Top man

And don't forget Mr Rmsshipbroker, first time I have seen him nodding his head to anything other than heavy metal ;-)

Here is a phone picture of the LW audio room with the Horning Agalme and AM amplification .

NWA%20Horning_zpsrt6yeezx.jpg

My wife didn't appreciate those speakers. Can't think why! I have heard the smaller version of that preamp, and it is astonishingly good. The power amps look like Wavacs, which I have always liked the look of, and from what little I heard they sound good too.

And don't forget Mr Rmsshipbroker, first time I have seen him nodding his head to anything other than heavy metal ;-)

Bugger, didn't realise you were there or I'd have said hello. :D

Here is our room, comments welcomed.

A big and enjoyable sound, that amp/speaker combo really works. :^

Super Wammer
Bugger, didn't realise you were there or I'd have said hello. :D

I wasn't. I have just watched the you tube clip of Dean and they pan through the audience, and there you are nodding your head in appreciation :)

I wasn't. I have just watched the you tube clip of Dean and they pan through the audience, and there you are nodding your head in appreciation :)

Doh, didn't realise I was on Candid Camera. :doh: