Royd Audio

Recommend independent dealers in the South East

The upcoming launch of our new Atom stand mount speaker has generated quite a bit of interest and despite an industry move to direct sales there is still a need to listen to Hi Fi kit. Our approach to this problem was by releasing demo speakers to be passed around by various forum members so they could listen in their own space.

However many have still asked if we intend to offer our speakers through a dealer network. With this in mind we are starting to research several options starting locally at first in the South East because we are based in Oxfordshire.

It is important that the dealers we consider are ones you respect. If you can spare a moment to pop down a dealer that you use either regularly or occasionally that has impressed you we would be really grateful.

Peter @ Deco Audio :^

This

Thanks, great suggestions.

Seems they have moved up to Lincolnshire?

M O'Brien Hi Fi just outside Wimbledon

Stephen @ the audioconsultants

I've got a lot of time for Adrian Parsons at Audioflair (assuming London part of the South East). Rob Wilson at Sonata also knows his stuff and offers great customer serice.

Infidelity in Hampton Wick. My dealers for over two decades (although I hear Simon's a bit grumpy that I bought an SME...)