Sign in to follow this  
Chumpy

Veggie

Super Wammer

As usual, get all the tastes/joy by not 5:1 destroying OUR world with your meat-mistreating-animals ...

My animals are not mistreated. I make sure they are all dead before I eat them.......even the little ones

Super Wammer
My animals are not mistreated.

And I presume you are not trying to destroy the world with them... I don't think his post was for you then.

As usual, get all the tastes/joy by not 5:1 destroying OUR world with your meat-mistreating-animals ...

my animals dont mistreat meat. they are vegitarians!!!

Hope you're not trying to lecture people on environmentalism and animal mistreatment whilst still consuming diary and eggs, Chumps...

:cafe:

Apologies for the sarcasm, but have you actually looked into the brutality of the dairy industry? It's certainly not happy cows called Daisy in a field with milk maids wearing bonnets etc.

There's a short film on YouTube called The Herd, which puts humans in the role of dairy cattle. Very disturbing, so discretion advised - but worth watching too.

Humans. A history of blindly consuming anything in their path (including other humans) with never a thought for the consequences. Really a virus on the face of the planet.

I stopped cow milk, cheese and the like when I found out what happens in dairy. Hadn't connected the dots before that

Useful bonus arrived when my breathing improved. Cow milk is perfect for baby cows not so much for humans

I stopped cow milk, cheese and the like when I found out what happens in dairy. Hadn't connected the dots before that

Useful bonus arrived when my breathing improved. Cow milk is perfect for baby cows not so much for humans

I thought milk was quite a healthy sort of a drink. It's got lots of good stuff in it.

Milk is horrible, I just stick with meat.

In fairness, you can get a completely balanced diet purely from fatty grass fed beef - who needs dairy, grains and veggies. Have a read about Pemmican. :)

I thought milk was quite a healthy sort of a drink. It's got lots of good stuff in it.

Perfect for baby cows.

I know a young lady well who stopped all milk products after working out cream caused her to be violently ill.

When she cut cow milk and cheese out her skin problem went away.

I found my colds had less effect and the days and days of snot afterwards almost vanished.

Just remembered I used to have terrible indigestion after having cream.

The other half of the time used it a great deal in cooking

Super Wammer

For 38 years my current wife has brilliantly-tastily been making me magnificent veggie meals - soya-Quorn-veggie cheese-pulses etc.

Super Wammer

Yes. Veggie tastier/better for our animals etc-planets ...

Super Wammer

I fully understand people being vegetarian due to food intolerances, I partially understand due to personal beliefs. However, the human body, assuming no allergic reactions, is designed to eat and digest a mixed diet including meat.

And it does, let let us be honest, taste bloody good.