Sign in to follow this  

Prince

Very sad although at can at last remember the great gig I saw him at and the slightly strange opening of his shop in Camden Town many years ago.

Super Wammer

Bloody norah! Truly a great shock and a very sad loss of such a huge talent. I can't say that I've liked all of his material, but the 'Purple Rain' movie and it's soundtrack is one of my favourites. RIP the purple one.

Still finding it hard for this to sink in. I'll be 58 next week and seeing all of these people in their 50's and early 60's popping off this year is getting a little too close for comfort :nerves:

Gutted. The man was an absolute genius.

One of the BEST .....[video=youtube;6SFNW5F8K9Y]

of course [iMO] Prince steals the show.
  • Upvote 1

I'm beginning to not want to click on threads with a musician or celebrity name in the title, this year is getting ridiculous. I would have believed we would have had decades more music to come from him (though at odd times as ever).

RIP

Yet another tragic passing! What the fuck is happening with all the deaths this year? It's only April... :(

The man was a genius and I'm glad I saw him play live a couple of times.

Best live performance I have witnessed , Lovesexy tour 1987 .....gutted so unexpected.

I was just getting over the fact his ex-girlfriend Vanity passed away in February this year.

Best live performance I have witnessed , Lovesexy tour 1987 .....gutted so unexpected.

I was just getting over the fact his ex-girlfriend Vanity passed away in February this year.

Me too. Certainly my favourite gig ever. Pretty special at the O2 a few years back too.

Very sad news indeed. Another genius gone. :RIP: