wino2020

East of Scotland anyone?

For listening purposes, I have four tiers on a rack potentially available including the T/T at the top. I can draft another rack into service if need be. The Vibe has five inputs so if anyone wants to A/B some combos then it should be possible (within reason). The top shelf of main rack is 612 by 500 with but other shelves have 200mm gaps in height and 500mm between corner pillars if people are wondering if kit will fit. I have some spare phono interconnects but anyone with longer please bring them. I don't have any balanced cables tho.

Oh, and anyone who wants to bring their own music is welcome to do so:^

I will bring my Bent at a minimum plus some basic balanced cables and of course music. Looking forward to hearing your 104/2's a speaker I have always been very curious about but never heard. Looking forward to it. :)

Yep, definitely up for an audition of the TVC!

If there's any space left Peter , put me on the list please

And if there's anything in particular from my gear list that the guys would like to hear I'll bring it through with me

Done:^

And if there's anything in particular from my gear list that the guys would like to hear I'll bring it through with me

I have always been curious about those Consonances :)

PM sent to everyone with directions.

We have a couple of TT's, phono stage, pre-amp, DAC and streamer as possibles so far, not to mention cables, together with the promise of some vinyl too. Sounds like an interesting session ahead!

Confirmed attendees increasing and a lot of interesting equipment to listen to and enjoy.

PM if you have any queries.

All seems to be shaping up nicely, though I've learnt that if you make major changes to your listening room to accommodate folk then the sound changes a lot! Will muck about till you all arrive.

Lots of interesting kit coming, some from a long way away! Will endeavour to play as much as possible.:)