Beckenham

New iPhone SE - More gadgets from Cupertino?

Super Wammer

I'm not a gadget enthusiast, and today another iPhone is available, I was visited a local phone shop close from home and to be honest the new Iphone SE is a quite deception, the Apple are very clever, but in my opinion ''I can't find any reason'' for this ''New Model'', just happened with he same with ''older models'' Iphone 6, and 6s, not to much differences, and the differences are always the same, new and fast processor...

Whats new? The processor again, Yes, more fast, really? just after 6 months the Apple released the 6S. Iphone SE and 5S are the same, a bit smaller indeed, but is reason for new release, ok, new processor, new camera...my god. I handled the new model,and my first impression is looks like a toy, very light and very fragile, well, more cheaper than other previously models, around £500 for 64 gbytes... What Next in September? A new true model with realistic software improve and new design?

It's got most of the internals of a 6s in a 5s case and is massively cheaper. Not everyone wants a Dom Joly slab.

It's going to be massively popular and Apple will sell a shitload.

Super Wammer

Sure, although I think to be a very very clever merchandise strategy from Cupertino.

Super Wammer

Sure and no worries, each one is free to choose the best.