startingfromscratch

Yet another first timer Scalford review

Super Wammer

Next favourites were Harv's Focal's (I liked the slam and the fat sound provided by the valve monoblocks).

Was a big step into the unknown after frying one of mono's, thanks to Nick stepping in with his amps after a slight moment of stupidity the night before:doh::oops:... Was fun playing with the valve mono's very different to what I'm used too but very nice all the same :stereo:

Glad you liked it and if I'm allowed a room again next year come say hi and bring a cd :^

Super Wammer
Rather than use the Lanyard, which does seem to reverse the badge more than it should on sheer 50-50 probability , I attached my badge to one of my shirt buttons. Problem solved.

S

Ah, an "adequate" badge.

Super Wammer
Was a big step into the unknown after frying one of mono's, thanks to Nick stepping in with his amps after a slight moment of stupidity the night before:doh::oops:... Was fun playing with the valve mono's very different to what I'm used too but very nice all the same :stereo:

Glad you liked it and if I'm allowed a room again next year come say hi and bring a cd :^

Harv, we can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time into thinking our joint system was put together after months or even years of experimentation and analysis. Or we could confess that we put it together at 6am that morning!

I'm looking forward to how different (if at all) it sounds with solid state amplification.

Super Mod
Harv, we can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time into thinking our joint system was put together after months or even years of experimentation and analysis. Or we could confess that we put it together at 6am that morning!

Sounded bloody good to me.

And once gain....some very serious wamming from you Nick.

Maybe said in jest, but the badge problem has had several mentions on at least three different audio forums.

No, I meant it, actually.

I think double sided badges would be a great idea for '17. :^

Super Wammer

just a bit worried what Karen would write on the back of mine :nerves: