barneys dad

Scalford music.What kept bums on seats & what cleared your room like a Doombar fart?

The other album I played which everyone was asking about, and which actually drew people in asking what it was, was 9bach's Tincian. Great music, wow recording and a fabulous female singer.

Thanks for reminding me (told you I was to drunk to remember when my better half and I visited Saturday night :oops:) It's here in print now so I can get busy procuring it on her orders.:^

Steve and Robin room? (Audio Note gear)

Steve played a cd called Dead Wood i think ? maybe he will post it up, to jog my memory. ;-)

Oldius played me something good as well, it said on the front cd cover that it was a cross between Funkadelic and someone else. Sorry it's vague, but I thought it was excellent, should of stayed longer in his room. :doh:

That was Demon Fuzz - Afreaka

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

In Loopers room, one thing that glued everyone to their seats and shut us all up (even me) was that old favourite Take 5 by Dave Brubeck. Mind you the DIY active speakers and software were stunningly good.

Probably got the most enquiries about this:

1294271097-iron-and-wine-kiss-each-other-clean-cover-art.jpg?7f7434

Iron & Wine - Kiss Each Other Clean

Cleared the room with five minutes of Magnolia Electric Company. Bloody heathens.

The other album I played which everyone was asking about, and which actually drew people in asking what it was, was 9bach's Tincian. Great music, wow recording and a fabulous female singer.

Ordered 9bach today on the strength of your room

called Chainsaw of Life by Hellwood, for which I owe eternal thanks to Sodders for introducing it to me.

Played two tracks, Fireworks Factory first then Thomas Dorsey. :^

That's the one Steve. :) Nice meeting you and Robin