edd9000

4th June - Spalding Edd and Mick's joint bake off.

cheers bro will just have to come down for a private session in the v near future just made you a v healthy goody bag up any questions just call me.. xxx

My apologies Gentlemen, Ms DDD:bouncey: has just found the handcuff key and released me from the dungeon, alas too late to visit this time.

I hope you all have a great time:^

Edd, just tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Unfortunately I wont be able to make it today, sorry for the last minute change of plans.

Hope everyone has a great time.

cheers,

Chris

Many thanks to all who came. I had a great time playing host. As usual everyone was very generous and I have been left with an abundance of cake that should see me through this afternoon.

I did take one photo, Mick going full Scalford

CPA-0215_zpsxi3j7com.jpg

Well, I have now been to my first bake off..... who would have thought it didn't involve baking?

Thanks to Edd and family for making a stranger feel very welcome in their home and to all who attended who were a lot friendlier than their macho online presences would suggest. :P

Cheers

Cosmo

Just got back from the coast and wanted to say thanks for a really enjoyable afternoon. Two very interesting and great sounding systems, delicious food and good company. I just wish I could have stayed and listened a bit longer.Thanks to Edd and Mick for being excellent hosts.

Great day, many thanks to our excellent hosts.

Yummeee ribs and cornbread, two different but very enjoyable systems and, for those of us staying over, a very convivial evening.