Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

edd9000

4th June - Spalding Edd and Mick's joint bake off.

Wicked!!

If you want me to bring any kit for swapping about just let me know.

As well as the bits listed in my profile I also have some B&W DM70 Continentals & Kudos Super 10s.

Big fan of Kudos speakers and would love to hear the 10s but it's not my bakeoff so will let Edd and Mick advise

Wicked!!

If you want me to bring any kit for swapping about just let me know.

As well as the bits listed in my profile I also have some B&W DM70 Continentals & Kudos Super 10s.

I would like to hear the Super 10s, that would be great if you could bring them.

I am also interested in hearing phono stages if anyone wants to bring any.

I would like to hear the Super 10s, that would be great if you could bring them.

I am also interested in hearing phono stages if anyone wants to bring any.

I fancy hearing the Super10s too. I can bring my Nagra BPS if you you like Mick I also have an Audion but that's MM only.

Indeed, bring along anything. With two rooms going I'm sure there will be opportunity for kit swapping for those who want too.

Its definitely more of a social meet, and my system isn't very conducive to kit swapping, all I can swap in my system with ease is turntables, phono stages.

I fancy hearing the Super10s too. I can bring my Nagra BPS if you you like Mick I also have an Audion but that's MM only.

The Nagra would be great Nick thanks, Edd has a MM so might be interested in the Audion

Happy to bring along the Super 10s

Evening, bad news regarding the Kudos.....just sold them to a very nice chap from Birmingham.....Sorry!

Well, bad for the bake off chaps who wanted a listen but good for me as I can try something different and have had them for sale on and off for a year.

one week to go looking forward to some quality time and being able to stay over n have a drink...

PM with details sent. osmoc your inbox was full, let me know when you clear it and I will re send.

Any overnighters please confirm so I know the numbers.

All clear.

All clear.

Still not letting me send it.

Should be now

Yep all sorted.

Hi Edd very sorry but will have to cancel as i have just been informed by brother is flying in from spain its very rare we get chance to hook up so need to make the most of it i hope you all have a great time.. i will put a goodies bag in the post for you both today..

Regards Mark Jan Jon & the cats

Sad news Mark, but family first. The door is always open for you to drop in some other time.