Nightrax

First time at the show!

First off l loved it!

From helping my friend exhibit Lodgesound get all the stuff out and ready and tearing down all the stuff at the end.

My friend always said that the event was very special and he wasn't lying, just seeing people appreciate great equipment and music on different systems was magic!

The Sat night was nice to see everyone who had setup there equipment just enjoying themselves and talking tech stuff + rugby.

Sunday was very interesting for me just to see the amount of people who still want to see and hear different audio setups!

Unfortunately l didn't get to see a lot of the rooms on show but the ones a peeked into and walked past sounded great :)

I have definitely caught the Scalford bug and will be back next year!

Thank you to the organizers and all the exhibitors for there time an effort!

First off l loved it!

From helping my friend exhibit Lodgesound get all the stuff out and ready and tearing down all the stuff at the end.

My friend always said that the event was very special and he wasn't lying, just seeing people appreciate great equipment and music on different systems was magic!

The Sat night was nice to see everyone who had setup there equipment just enjoying themselves and talking tech stuff + rugby.

Sunday was very interesting for me just to see the amount of people who still want to see and hear different audio setups!

Unfortunately l didn't get to see a lot of the rooms on show but the ones a peeked into and walked past sounded great :)

I have definitely caught the Scalford bug and will be back next year!

Thank you to the organizers and all the exhibitors for there time an effort!

:notworthy:

Well done for stepping up and bringing us the Lodgesound experience once again. I was totally blown away by that rig last year when it was upstairs, in darkness, and when only a hand full were still conscious.

I felt the same when I first attended my first Scalford. I've vowed not to miss another.:nup:

I'm glad you made the effort - this system is my favourite part of the Scalford show.

Looking forward to next year already.