liffy99

2nd timer show thoughts . . .

Shitty day Mr. Palmer ? :)

Not at all, had a great day thanks.

I saw someone wafting about with a muffin and a 'let them eat cake' expression but as I got closer I could see it was a cheap Chinese knock off.

What's with this eating on a Sunday business anyway? I thought the idea was you eat 5,000 calories of fried death at breakfast and then have a KFC in the evening when you get home.

What's with this eating on a Sunday business anyway? I thought the idea was you eat 5,000 calories of fried death at breakfast and then have a KFC in the evening when you get home.

Haha, this made me feel dirty! I craved a muffin all day but resisted. Driving home I had a f-it moment and pulled over at the services for a coffee and muffin. There were no muffins so had to settle for KFC, and this was 10 miles before my home! When I got home I asked the wife what she felt like eating, to which she replied she craved KFC and we haven't had it for ages....I obviously couldn't say anything and had to oblige!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, this made me feel dirty! I craved a muffin all day but resisted. Driving home I had a f-it moment and pulled over at the services for a coffee and muffin. There were no muffins so had to settle for KFC, and this was 10 miles before my home! When I got home I asked the wife what she felt like eating, to which she replied she craved KFC and we haven't had it for ages....I obviously couldn't say anything and had to oblige!!!

Yes but the $64,000 dollar question is - - - -

Yes but the $64,000 dollar question is - - - -

No, I never got the mufffin in the end...

That's exactly what I did. :)

That's exactly what I did. :)

That's where I went wrong. I got McDonald's and have regretted that decision all_bloody_day.

Dealer

Priceless banter.

Don't forget the request for earplugs to be available in all rooms.

No' date=' I never got the mufffin in the end...

[/quote']

There's really no answer to that... :dunno:

Pie

You forgot the pie for lunch.