Vinyl Art

Scalford 2016 - Photos

Thanks for taking a pic of my system, I would've moved my foot out of the way if I knew I was in shot :D

Thank you to the visitors for all the positive comments during the show and glad people found the system interesting. Looks like a lot of exhibitors had a lot more to lug back to their cars than we did!

20160320_111715_zpsiehem3qf.jpg

Chaps- thanks for these fantastic pics. I'm writing about the show for the blog on VinylMePlease- are any of you happy for them to make use of a picture or two?

Thanks

Ed

Welcome to use any of mine Ed - they're on the Flickr Wam show domain and a few here

http://www.hifiwigwam.com/showthread.php?131519-Theme-26-HiFi-equipment/page2

Chaps- thanks for these fantastic pics. I'm writing about the show for the blog on VinylMePlease- are any of you happy for them to make use of a picture or two?

Thanks

Ed

Fill your boots Ed :^

Super Wammer

Thanks

Ed

You won't want to use mine, but you're welcome to. They're also in the Flikr group.

Nice blog by the way!

Thanks

Ed

welcome to use any of mine and Jacks

if you look at my post there is a link to the Flickr album

Thanks chaps- really appreciate it. In terms of musical information, that blog has been an education for me- there's some really interesting material there. They've been kind enough to let me contribute hardware pieces and they find the whole concept of the show fascinating.

Tape alive and well in our room:

25734723380_7ba648f87c_c.jpgDSCF6891_1280px

Picture by Martin Clark

Super Wammer

Very nice photos westsounds. :^

Gary,

I shot this when you invited me in for a listen just before the show really started, unfortunately, on a phone.

25400635193_61dc7a70a9_k.jpg

This must have been the only room I missed, I would have loved to hear those yamaha monitors. Those white drivers are one of the most common sites ever in recording studios but I've never heard them, I'm sure they sounded great with that sub too.

Tape alive and well in our room:

25734723380_7ba648f87c_c.jpgDSCF6891_1280px

Picture by Martin Clark

This is a fantastic photo Martin!