gintonic

Thank you to all exhibitors and organisers

Thanks to all of the organisers and helpers for making this yet another special occasion. I came with my son, who is a poet, this year, He found it all a bit surreal but rather wonderful, said that he kept wandering into someone's bedroom chilling and listening to their music and then moving on and doing the same again. He also inadvertently started getting an itch for getting into hi-fi. Kind of sums up Scalford really.:cool:

May I also add my thanks to all of the exhibitors, to the organisers, to the staff at Scalford and to the drivers of the P&R buses.

Well done, fabulous show! :):cool:

Many thanks to everyone who was involved in getting this grand, loony event going again this year. Great fun, and always a friendly helpful face around if needed.

My third time as exhibitor - many thanks to Graeme (Grazie) for taking the room in the afternoon, allowing me to get round most of the other rooms (though I forgot the Quad array - doh!). Thanks also to Ian for helping me get stuff in.

Glad to hear that the park and ride worked well, and the pavilion was great.

Now back home and kit reinstalled. Next step is to find out why the DAC packed in on Sunday morning... oh, and get the boiler fixed, it's cold!

Thanks to everyone who was involved in organising and exhibiting, we had a fantastic day.

Park and ride was superb, especially considering last year I had to be towed off the verge....

Friendly people, great atmosphere, and the Pavilion was a good addition.

It was obvious that all the exhibitors had put a huge effort in - enjoyed every room we went into. Other half took a load of photos so will put these up later.

Thanks again.

Super Wammer

Just got home after the 300 mile trip, and unpacked the car. Firstly a big thank you to all the organisers for making this happen again this year, and a huge thanks to all the staff at Scalford, for putting up with all that the wammers throw at them.

A big personal Thanks to Ken, for helping me lug all this stuff up from Cornwall, and setting up ect.

Steve great curry as always :^

It was great to see James get a wonderful, and well earned gift for starting this forum (I think he might have shed a tear, but don't tell anyone :) )

The amount of money raised each year for charity, never ceases to amaze, so a big hand for everyone who donated, and bought tickets and items.

Lastly, thanks to all the Wammers for making it such a special event.

See you next year!

Home and knackered. System is still in the boxes.

Was a wonderful weekend as always, massive thanks to Anthony, it was by far the best organised show we've had and if that's his first crack at it, it can only get better! Looking forward to my first visit as a general punter next year.

Thanks to everyone that made it happen and a big thanks to the Mod team for my gift. Got a bit emotional there.

Totally shattered but very worthwhile. Thanks for organising such a great event, it is perhaps the best weekend of the year for me and it is really good to catch up with all the friends I have made on the forum. Great fun.

Super Wammer

I would also like to thank Anthony for the effort he put into the show, he never stopped, he was even outside moving cones for the bus to turn round, James casts a big shadow in more ways than one :D, but Anthony did a great job :notworthy:.

His record store was great too, some very good prices,and his lads were helpful, and smiling,

Had a great time,really enjoyed it, a big thanks to Steve shipbroker, it was a pleasure to share a room with him.

Thanks lads :^

First time, absolutely superb experience. Loved the ear-blowing variety, from bi-amp2's superbly balanced and clear system playing in a shoe-box room to those barn-door sized Quad 2905's to the very modern looking and room filling Aurelias... Thanks to all the organisers & exhibitors, respect is due...

A big thanks to you all (organisers and exhibitors) from the Lenco team for allowing us to attend your little soiree over the weekend.

Personally I think this has been the best show yet - the sounds in the rooms were superb.

The staff at Scalford were as pleasant and helpful as ever, and from my perspective as both an exhibitor and visitor the show was the best organised yet.

I know that Peter & Michael, who brought the Klangfilm speakers and the 808 SET amp over from Germany had a great time.

Looking forward to 2017

Thanks to everyone who helped organise the event and in particular, Anthony, who was dashing about for the whole day. I'd also like to thank Chris (hearingisbelieving) and Cameron (dohraeme) for helping me lug my gear from and to the car.

The show seems to get better, which is in no small part due to the growing number of familiar faces I see each year.....community spirit alive and well.

I know that Peter & Michael, who brought the Klangfilm speakers and the 808 SET amp over from Germany had a great time.

Looking forward to 2017

Please pass on our thanks to Peter & Michael. Their contribution was much appreciated.

Had a great time,really enjoyed it, a big thanks to Steve shipbroker, it was a pleasure to share a room with him.

I had a great time too, mate. :D

May I also add my thanks to all of the exhibitors, to the organisers, to the staff at Scalford and to the drivers of the P&R buses.

Well done, fabulous show! :):cool:

Seconded. :^

Congratulations to all the organisers and exhibitors. Had to miss this one but hope to be there next year.

Thanks to all involved for a great day. High points for me:

* Horn Cooperative - as I told them I'd happily pay £15 to sit in there and listen for a day. They should be glad I didn't discover them until after 4 pm.

* Lenco heaven - those speakers...

* I think it was Hearingisbelieving who has a very sweet sounding Pioneer A400. I've heard all about them but not sure I've actually heard one before. In that arrangement it sounded rather fine.

* The small home made speakers which I think were 'after' the Ls3 / 5a design. Apologies to the owner for possibly worrying him by peering around the back but as explained, I was looking for the ports...

And so much more. Thanks all.

F.F.

Thank you to all those who visited our little room, sometimes it sounded hot and sometimes it did not, luck of the draw for visitors.

Great to see so many familiar faces and catch up with old and new friends.

Personal thank you to:

Navigator (Dad) for your support after a difficult few weeks.

Mum - for the lovely packed lunch (NOM NOM NOM!).

Tim (spider) and Kate (velvet vortex) & Jack for very kindly room sitting for an hour or so and being horribly nice to me.

Rob (Hoops on toast) for being amazingly generous.

Craigmclellan for the great tape deck (dolby S!).

Rick (bandit pilot) for just being a good bloke in general.

All those that helped me carry my kit THANK YOU! (remind me who you are:doh::oops:).

Thank you to the hotel and staff and to Anthony and the team of organisers behind the scenes making it all happen.

Top job.

Most welcome dude. Only sorry that I didn't get to the room you and your Dad were exhibiting from. Looking forward to catching up again!