gintonic

Thank you to all exhibitors and organisers

Super Wammer

Just a quick thank you to all exhibitors and the organisers.

We had a great day, and its thanks to all who put so much effort in. I know some we unimpressed by our music, but thank you for humouring us.

It was so nice to put some faces to names

First show as an exhibitor and really enjoyed it. I am not enjoying the monstrous m6 jam I'm now in though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Super Wammer

yes magnificent effort by all

especially enjoyed the raffle ably compared by wayne

the park and ride went very well I thought and saved the usual bunfight for parking !

some marvellous kit and rather too much to get round in one day !!

Super Wammer

Big thanks to everyone involved in organising this year. Really enjoyed it as my first year as a visitor :^

Had a great day at a great show - also nice to meet up with old friends and make a couple of new ones :). Many thanks to everyone involved in the organisation and to those who made such an amazing effort to demonstrate their systems.

Great show. Thanks to everyone involved for all their considerable time and effort. Park and Ride worked really well for me and the catering looked like a much better effort although I didn't partake. The pavillion was a good addition.

Many Thanks to all concerned. Park and ride was like clockwork and loved the vintage double decker bus… Very well thought through event. Loved it!! Special thanks to the chap with his dads old KEF 104s - much appreciated.

4th year and it for me gets better every time.The park and ride was a great idea and the pavilion made it a lot easier to eat and relax without banging tables and elbows at previous years.The exhibitors big thumbs up could not see them all but the enthusiasem and in some cases entertainment value is what makes this unique.Roll on 2017.Thanks everyone.

Even with the component failure and having to drive to a supermarket to buy cables to butcher to get music, I had an absolute ball this weekend as an exhibitor for the first time. It was made especially worthwhile by the Gent who stood in my room for 5 minutes and then asked "So, how much do you want for your speakers?" - I never put my name down to get any sort of validation, but it made my day.

I last visited 2 years ago and having the raffle and vinyl sales in the main reception hall made it too claustrophobic; having this stuff and the refreshments in the Pavilion was a great move, I felt.

Looking forward to the next one already.

Super Wammer

The show just keeps getting better. I think overall the Marquee was a good idea. I might have felt differently if it was raining and blowing a gale, but today it was fine. Last night's buffet I thought was an improvement, as was the breakfast EXCEPT there was no real coffee, only that horrible instant stuff.

Hotel staff as always superbly helpful, but the hotel does need to get its act together over irritations like no hot water this morning, and no keys for the Syndicate room so we had to keep getting someone to come and unlock our door.

Parking MUCH easier this year, and visitors positive about the P&R, so that seemed to work well.

Great show, great weekend, and thanks to all those that made it happen.

S

The show just keeps getting better. I think overall the Marquee was a good idea. I might have felt differently if it was raining and blowing a gale, but today it was fine. Last night's buffet I thought was an improvement, as was the breakfast EXCEPT there was no real coffee, only that horrible instant stuff.

Hotel staff as always superbly helpful, but the hotel does need to get its act together over irritations like no hot water this morning, and no keys for the Syndicate room so we had to keep getting someone to come and unlock our door.

Parking MUCH easier this year, and visitors positive about the P&R, so that seemed to work well.

Great show, great weekend, and thanks to all those that made it happen.

S

Agreed on the Syndicate room keys - I actually just hoped for honesty and trust in people and left the room unlocked all night. Nothing went walkies, thankfully.

I had a great time as a first time exhibitor. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who's not done it yet.