paulf-2007

Was the show cancelled?

I thought it was a good look,only upstaged by the lady dressed as Nell Gwynn

I thought Sodders hadn't made the show? :dunno:

I wouldn't expect the exhibitors to be posting with what they have endured and probably still making their way home, some of them, but usually some visitor wammers have posted before now. Guess they're all still gobsmacked by the quality sounds.

Thank you to everyone. First time for us ( veracity audio) exhibiting and felt really welcomed. We had a brilliant day. The endurance factor yes, agreed....

too true, still boxes everywhere here. Back in swing into working week and wanting to post but felt too fragmented to get it together... Got a couple of pics on Flickr page and one on our facebook. We had a brilliant day and really encouraging response from people. Room was well populated nearly all day and at the end a select few sat for the whole of Dark side of the moon- which we felt was pretty cool afterall. For us it was all about meeting music lovers and getting feedback and we thank you for that. Very happy with the comments and the presence.

Trousers aside Mark seemed a diamond geezer and he was playing great tunes.

Cheers Moog much appreciated... i like yellow what can i say !

I briefly popped into the VP room (it was rather too busy to do more than stand at the door). I couldn't see the new turntable power supply being used though - or did I just not spot it?

it was on the bottom1.jpg shelf with the other power supply well away from the turntable silver.. !

thats what they all say... lol !