paulf-2007

Was the show cancelled?

7pm and not a word from anyone about the show. Oh someone lost a tenner and someone's specs were found, surely not the highlights of the day.

Was there a show, missed it! Ah well, hope it went well fellas

Super Wammer

the reason no one has posted anything is because the mad wammers are loading all their fantastic equipment into vans and cars BUt this was my first time at scalford, and all I can say is thankyou,thank you,thank you, for a brilliant day, the organisation was just brilliant, and all the amount of work put in by fellow wammers, dragging all their kit along, I felt like a real newbe! the systems were all out of this world, had a chat with many members, and the horns ! OMG a thing of beauty ! my daughter was with me and loved the day, and took 100s of pictures which I will post tomorrow, the raffle was great, and yes I could hear you, bought some vinyl,all I promise is next year me and my daughter will get there really early and help wherever we can, once again thanks everyone of r a FANTASTIC show !

Pete and Harriet :oj:

• Upvote 1

Another great show, possibly the best ever in fact :). Many thanks to everyone, organisers and exhibitors, who helped to make it happen :).

I wouldn't expect the exhibitors to be posting with what they have endured and probably still making their way home, some of them, but usually some visitor wammers have posted before now. Guess they're all still gobsmacked by the quality sounds.

My first show and I have to say you're a rather nice bunch of people. Kudos to those placing towels over the doors, rather inventive, just going to show appearances can be deceptive :P. Thanks to those responsible, great show, great atmosphere and some great sounds.

Kudos to those placing towels over the doors, rather inventive,

Swingers code?

Super Wammer
Swingers code?

That was the speedos on the door handle....

That was the speedos on the door handle....

After show party then, no wonder there's been no posts. Didn't remember seeing that many examples of the fairer sex there tho'. Each to their own n all that.......whatever tickles your respective pickles :nuts:

Super Mod

So we've got to suddenly drop everything & post a full blow by blow account for you poor buggers who didnt make it?

With photos?

Far too busy having THE most amazing feckin weekend ever, then going down the Apurba for a rather fine curry.

:testy1:

So we've got to suddenly drop everything & post a full blow by blow account for you poor buggers who didnt make it?

With photos?

no

Super Wammer

Great show! Second time for me, still a huge admirer of the dedicated wammers who ship their kit in, put up with people popping in for anything from 30 seconds (without being offended) to 20 mins or more, sometimes an empty room and sometimes a heaving one, then ship it back home again. Incredible.

Super Wammer

I wasn't as blown away as when I was a show virgin, but there were still some epic sounds. I've upgraded my own speakers since last time so maybe this is why there were only a handful of systems I coveted. Not sure whether the better systems got the bigger rooms or it was the room size which made the difference, but it definitely felt like some systems were struggling to make themselves comfortable in a small bedroom. Left my guide and scribbles at home so will post again later with some shout-outs. Thanks again to everyone.

With photos?

Far too busy having THE most amazing feckin weekend ever, then going down the Apurba for a rather fine curry.

:testy1:

sorry Steve, I forgot what a long journey you have:)