Beobloke

From one of us who won't be there....

As many will know, this is the first Scalford I will have been unable to attend since the very first event. I'm absolutely gutted about this but circumstances are what they are, so I just want to wish everyone, exhibitors and attendees alike, an absolutely superb weekend.

Those of you who've been before will know what you're in for but newbies may well be thoroughly bemused by the whole thing at the beginning. All I can say is stick with it and go with the flow and you'll have one of the most rewarding and enjoyable experiences there is in this crazy audio world.

Finally, to all you photographers out there, from enthusiastic amateur to professional - can I please beg for lots of lovely photos of everything and anything (but mainly turntables, obviously...;-)).

I hope fervently to be back in 2017 but in the meantime - enjoy! :^

As many will know, this is the first Scalford I will have been unable to attend since the very first event. I'm absolutely gutted about this but circumstances are what they are, so I just want to wish everyone, exhibitors and attendees alike, an absolutely superb weekend.

Those of you who've been before will know what you're in for but newbies may well be thoroughly bemused by the whole thing at the beginning. All I can say is stick with it and go with the flow and you'll have one of the most rewarding and enjoyable experiences there is in this crazy audio world.

Finally, to all you photographers out there, from enthusiastic amateur to professional - can I please beg for lots of lovely photos of everything and anything (but mainly turntables, obviously...;-)).

Next year we'll have to do a room share - really hoped I'd be meeting you at this one after missing last years!!

Quite a few of the Faithful Old Guard cant make it this year.

You will be missed guys.

:cs:

Next year we'll have to do a room share

A huge room full of mighty Japcrap - I LIKE this idea!! :^

Two years I've been abroad and for two years I've been gutted to miss this show as an exhibitor. Loved it. I will have to live it through the reviews and photos.

Also not there for the second year running now, am mighty pissed off, but very best wishes to all and hope everyone has the most fantastic weekend :)

Admin

Also missing it for the second year running due to tonsillitis :( Wishing all a great weekend,and look forward to seeing your pics!

I normally go up on the Saturday and help out, but this year just going up early Sunday. I'm sure there will be plenty of photo's posted over the next few weeks.

Adam, sorry you can't make it this year. I wonder who's eating the choccy biccies at our favourite B&B?!!

Sorry to say I will be there, missed last years. Looking foreward to it, as I will be visiting, rather than exhibiting. Seems strange not having the system packed into the van and being scalford bound at this time on scally saturday. Just got to find a brass band cd, and hopefully a kenny g disc or two.

Too far south for me to make it, one year I will will! Looking forward to all the photos and commentary