Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

rabski

Room Available Saturday Night

Unfortunately (to say the least) I am not going to be there because of illness. Absloutely gutted, because I was really looking forward to this year.

The only good news (for someone) is that means there is now a single room free at Scalford for Saturday night.

:cs:

Girl.

You'll feel no worse than the after effects of the night before. :hom:

that sucks mate, was looking forward to catching up with you and buying you that pint. Thanks again for all your efforts towards this years show, we will toast to you in your absence.:pint:

take it easy and hope you feel better soon

Scalford Hall,Head of Security breathes sigh of relief.

Anyway, better be something serious to miss Scalford.

Proper flu mate. And I do mean proper.

Anne and I both have it. Spent about two days in bed, and not in a pleasant way. Things ache that I didn't even know existed, and if used phlegm was marketable, I could buy some Vox Olympians.

Yesterday, I was praying for death, on the basis that it would hurt less. This morning, it felt even worse.

Plus I'm dosed up to the eyeballs with assorted remedies, so have the wonderful storm of the runs and the shits in alternating doses.

At least we won't run out of beer now. Get well soon Richard. Should I wear a contagion suit when I pick up the show guides on Saturday?

Jude+Law+wearing+plastic+protective+suit+headgear+Ncvfbuosxaal.jpg

578fc6148c289_JudeLawwearingplasticprote

577e72af4216b_JudeLawwearingplasticprote

Yes, probably.

It's a bitch mate, and doesn't bugger off quickly either. I'm sure it's about 4 or 5 weeks that I've been slowed down by one lurgy or another, and only the last few days where I haven't been producing snot you could lay brick with.

You will be much missed (again) but I would have pulled out too knowing what you're going through. Rest well fella and we'll catch up next time. Maybe when that bloody DJ pulls his finger out and sorts a troughing session for us all again.:upgrade:

Oh that's scheisse :(

Hope you're feeling better soon, Richard.

Had to miss last year due to family issues.

I was so bloody looking forward to this one and I'm utterly ****** off about it, but there is no sensible choice. Anne and I are both absolutely dead.

Gutted. Seriously gutted.

Anyway. Going to bed again for a few hours. I've spent half an hour or so on the computer and I'm shattered.

Scalford Hall,Head of Pond Maintenance breathes sigh of relief.

Anyway, better be something serious to miss Scalford.

Ftfy.

We are officially putting you in isolation before next year's show.

That sucks mate, was looking forward to catching up with you and you buying me that pint ;-) I shall have to wait for next year for the scuba demo in the fountain.

Hope you both get well very soon.