crimsondonkey

*DEALERS* Last chance to contribute to Wigwam Raffle

A shout out to all the dealers active on the Wam, which follows my recent email that went out to all of you.

With less than a week to go till the show the institution that is the Wigwam show raffle is doing very well and members have dug deep and provided some really great prizes, all in aid of our chosen charity Mind. We also have a good number of volunteers who are ready to sell tickets at the show.

What we could really do with now is a 'star prize' to really push ticket sales through the roof. In recent years dealers have contributed some epic prizes and benefitted from the publicity that this brings. Here is your chance to contribute to a cause which has proved very popular with Wammers, and to promote yourselves at the same time.

So, over to you, I know you'll come up with something great. There's bound to be something in your stock room or your show room which you could generously donate and make a real difference to a great charity.

Don't be tempted to wait for some-one else to do it first - just go for it :^

shame i never revived an e mail... ! ps see raffle section i have posted a picture of the cable i have made for the raffle this morning as it is to late i will hand it over the the cancer research stall...

shame i never revived an e mail... ! ps see raffle section i have posted a picture of the cable i have made for the raffle this morning as it is to late i will hand it over the the cancer research stall...

Not too late Mark. :nup: That's a very generous prize and will be much appreciated by all concerned. :^

Thank you very much ! :cool:

sorted.... :)

Patience I wasn't home yet!

Right then, with very special thanks to our friend Trevor from Guildford Audio I am very pleased and excited to announce two very special prizes that they have very generously donated for the raffle.

1. A pair of tickets to a Thundersports GB race event - see details and dates/ venues here -

http://thundersportgb.com/index.php/dates-2016

And a very special star prize...

2. An Inspire Enigma Turntable :love:

enigma.jpg

Manufacturer details here - http://www.inspirehifi.co.uk/enigma.html

I'm sure you'll all join me in warmly thanking Trevor at all at Guildford Audio for their generous support for the Wam raffle and Mind charity :notworthy:

More details about Guildford Audio here - http://www.guildfordaudio.co.uk/index.php

superb prize to go with everyone's generosity!±

Tickets will go like hot cakes I'm sure :)

Well done to Guildford Audio...brill.

superb prize to go with everyone's generosity!±

Tickets will go like hot cakes I'm sure :)

Well done to Guildford Audio...brill.

Yep, Wammers and dealers have done themselves proud once again this year:^