Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

df_genius

What to exhibitors need to do when they arrive?

I am planning on getting there on the Sunday morning, do we have any idea what time we can get in the rooms for, where we get room keys from and whom do we need to contact please when we get there? Can the exhibitors have a contact number for an organiser if there are any queries/issues on the day? Any information like this might be useful in this thread. Cheers, David.

Super Wammer
I am planning on getting there on the Sunday morning, do we have any idea what time we can get in the rooms for, where we get room keys from and whom do we need to contact please? Any information like this might be useful in this thread. Cheers, David.

depends if someone is sleeping in the room the night before, Anthony might know?

Super Wammer

If your room has a wammer in it, they will need to vacate it first, then the staff will remove the bed. They are usually available from around 8am - 8.30am

Super Wammer
If your room has a wammer in it, they will need to vacate it first, then the staff will remove the bed. They are usually available from around 8am - 8.30am

if not you bang like heck on the door ;-)

You don't need to contact anyone when you get there. Normally the room will be open and the hotel will move the bed, put in chairs etc. If you need more chairs or have a problem with the room speak directly to the hotel staff.

Wammers run their own rooms and take responsibility for them. If you have any issues with your neighbours talk to them yourself.

The organisers can be found in reception but are generally busy with the visitor side of things.

I rang about a room as a non-exhibitor and was told I would have to be out of the room for 7am, so rooms should be available before 8.30 I would have thought.

Super Wammer
I rang about a room as a non-exhibitor and was told I would have to be out of the room for 7am, so rooms should be available before 8.30 I would have thought.

or a team of wammers drop you off the mattress into the fountain :cool:

Super Wammer

Get into your room asap. Those mattresses and duvets make great bass traps! Don't let them take them away until u want them to. There are many square rooms at Scalford.

Super Wammer

most soft stuff goes into bathrooms or wardrobes

DONT FORGET , a MULTI plug extension lead or TWO as plug sockets are few in the rooms and as I found not at the end of the room you need them to be

DONT ask me how I know this :doh:

most soft stuff goes into bathrooms or wardrobes

You referring to Mr Shipbroker?

Park up, go say hi if anyone is on reception and then wander to room.

If it's not been emptied yet, don't worry, just start moving boxes into it anyway, some remote corner so hotel staff can easily get in when they arrive.

There's breakfast and coffee and stuff in the dining room if you are very early.

If you ordered a badge, they're at the front desk (not hotel reception) when the hangover brigade find it and open for business.

Be around if you can when the furniture goes, to have a say in anything you want left in (many use the sideboard as a kit stand for example).

If you have probs, wander next door, say HI and HELP and by magic, someone will be found who knows what to do...this is true and happened to me three times. It's amazing how you can, in fact, relax and have a great day.

Later, check your parking isn't being a problem for others.