flapland

Cheap trip to Scalford from London

Its now highly unlikely I will make it Scalford but if anyone is interested in a return from St Pancras to Melton Mowbray on Saturday morning returning Sunday late afternoon and a single room Saturday night in Melton Mowbray I can let you have both for £40 as they are both pre-paid. Tickets will have to be collected off me but happy meet in North or Central London.

JVS(Jim) I will paypal/BT you the pie money and you stick them into the raffle.

Cheers

Paul

Train ticket is Saturday 19th March 10.58 London St Pancras, change at Leicester arrive Melton Mowbray 12:34

Return Sunday 20th March 17:31 Melton Mowbray, again change at Leicester arrive London 19:14 reserved seats etc.

Hotel is single room at the Noels Arms in Melton Mowbray. Check in 16:00 shared bathroom and I think no Breakfast.

Both cost me £80 all in so £40 is a bargain.

• Upvote 1

Thanks DM and John.

Hotel was only £30 as its just a room wth shared bathroom so happy to accept that if people just need a room.

Looks like Artless is going to take the room but if anyone wants the a return train ticket for £20 let me know. Even if you don't need both half's its still cheap.

Tickets still available if anyone wants them. Still time to either meet or for meet to post them to you if interested.