Spider

Only a few days to go

There is no bloody way all this shit is going to fit in the car!

A few may remember my insane jigsaw puzzle a couple of years back. Having liberated her A Class, I managed to fit into it a pair of Living Voice OBX-RWs with the cross-over boxes, a large Isotek power conditioner, the 845 SET, a Vinyl One phono stage, an SJS pre-amp, an Opus 21 two-box player, two three-shelf Quadraspire racks and two turntables.

Took nearly an hour to figure out how to fit it all in mind you.

A few may remember my insane jigsaw puzzle a couple of years back. Having liberated her A Class, I managed to fit into it a pair of Living Voice OBX-RWs with the cross-over boxes, a large Isotek power conditioner, the 845 SET, a Vinyl One phono stage, an SJS pre-amp, an Opus 21 two-box player, two three-shelf Quadraspire racks and two turntables.

Took nearly an hour to figure out how to fit it all in mind you.

:notworthy:

Sorting the CDs I'm taking is tonight's task. It's proving to be a tough job. :)

Sorting the CDs I'm taking is tonight's task. It's proving to be a tough job. :)

Just make sure that you like them ... pleasing other folks can be a bit of a challenge ...

375461b7760a1da288e3cf9786e1963a81b51ea604b2d32a8babb9133d822029_1.gif

Too true! :P

(With thanks to Robin for the gif)

don't forget to pack Miss Ford just in case Rick visits

- - - Updated - - -

Only 5 sleeps to Scalford

Super Wammer

Looking forward to my first Scalford*

*as a visitor, exhibited every single other year :zip:

Going to enjoy it, with a banging hangover as usual :^

Super Wammer

Set everything up last night, and it all worked, and sounded good. This does not bode well !! :nerves:

Settled on what we are taking at last; DAC: (New built ) Veracity; Speakers: Klipsch La Scala and Snell/ Audionote; Amp SE 300B and KT88 UL-PP ( triode connected) TAG Mclaren CD transport. Dell Precision Laptop music configured.

software J River, Bughead Emperor.

Cables: hand/home made

Can't believe what a rush it has been getting ready, changing minds- no time to speak or post...and the last few days pace is cranking up even more: our first show and looking forward to it.

Hi Spider it will be nice to see you again.. for some reason it has not been mentioned on the [h=2]Pavilion Trade Exhibitors at Scalford 2016[/h] Thread that we will be in Syndicate one With many new items to show off not least a fully kitted VP-12 with the new flagship Art -9 Cart all powered with the first chance for you to hear the New DC Hercules 2 mober supply and some v special kit from Vincent so lets see what we can do in a 12x15... we have also built a v special cable for the raffle it should be fun.. Kind Regards Mark & Jan

I have my checklist ready for packing on Saturday. I'm not normally this organised but better safe than sorry!

Bought one of these....

5036610001460_01c

Them Quad 2905s arent going to move themselves!

Bought one of these....

5036610001460_01c

Them Quad 2905s arent going to move themselves!

Park and Ride for ferrying wammers to/from rooms/bar