ff1d1l

Volunteer room sitters?

Due to both my sons thinking my obsession with reproducing music to be verging on the ludicrous and the missis if anything performing the role of opinion former to them, I find - inexplicably - that I'm doing the show on my own.

That and being Billy-No-Mates...

Anyone fancy room sitting my system for a bit? Maybe while I have bit of a bog-break and maybe - even - stick my nose in some of the other rooms?

Maybe any kind soul up for it could give me an approximate time they could make it, and how long they're willing to cover? Room is the Gun Room.

Thanks in anticipation...

That would be brilliant...thank you very much. If you're pushed for time, less would still be good. If you wanted to bring music to play, that would be great too (not essential I'll be bringing enough, but very welcome).

And 12 to 1 is very good, ideal really.

thinking my obsession with reproducing music to be verging on the ludicrous

Nothing ludicrous about it in the slightest!

Its no different and certainly no worse than watching a grown man chasing a ball around a big field every week, or someone who likes classic cars, stamp collecting, train spotting, watching prize fights or even someone who endeavours to follow fashion. And it is all about the music and what's better than that!

I did have intentions of going this year regardless of the distance, driving up and back same day. but something has come up which I think Im going to have to plan around at the moment now, so bitterly disappointed. Would love to see what it is about, Bristol was good but this looks like a real hi-fi show. Wish there was more!

I'm helping/sharing-a-room with Occasional Thinker (room 221). If you need a further break/look around and don't get any other volunteers (I'm sure you will), I could do an hour (possibly more).

Hey thanks - that would be great. Maybe eleven AM? Would that be too early? If not, suggest a time that suits. I'm sure an hour would be fine - and much appreciated.

As I said to Tel, you're very welcome to bring some tunes to the occasion!

Thanks again.

Nothing ludicrous about it in the slightest!

Its no different and certainly no worse than watching a grown man chasing a ball around a big field every week, or someone who likes classic cars, stamp collecting, train spotting, watching prize fights or even someone who endeavours to follow fashion. And it is all about the music and what's better than that!

I did have intentions of going this year regardless of the distance, driving up and back same day. but something has come up which I think Im going to have to plan around at the moment now, so bitterly disappointed. Would love to see what it is about, Bristol was good but this looks like a real hi-fi show. Wish there was more!

Ohhh...shame you're not going to make it, Eddie. Was looking forward to catching up with you. Hope all's ok and see you at next years, if not at a bake off before?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else who like me would appreciate a bit of room relief is very welcome to post on this thread BTW!

Anyone else who like me would appreciate a bit of room relief is very welcome to post on this thread BTW!

I think you might like to rephrase that :)

I thought the excitement was through listening to hifi.

Where's the excitement in that?

Sigh...OK then....anyone who wants a bit of relief, either in their room or by getting out of it, from another Wammer, is welcome to post on this thread.

Crystal clear now?<EG>

This Wam...it's just innuendo and out the other...

Fromuendo?

If anyone else is able to relieve me for an hour or so it would be much appreiated:D

I've heard it certainly doesn't take that long....:P