Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

Mr_Sukebe

Any active speakers at the show?

Just curious. Had a look through the floor plans (btw, brilliant way to do it). Couldn't see any active speakers planned.

Did I miss read it, or is anyone taking some?

We're showing some DIY actives in Syndicate Room 3 on the first floor.

S

Super Wammer
Just curious. Had a look through the floor plans (btw, brilliant way to do it). Couldn't see any active speakers planned.

Did I miss read it, or is anyone taking some?

Integrated actives:

ESI Unik08 in Room 239

Devilet Phantoms in Room 231

There are a few more, but probably not in the way you were meaning - here the crossovers are before the amps and the speakers are active but the amps are outside the speakers:

Edd9000 in Cottesmore

i_should_coco in Colman

Yamaha NS10M in Room 232

And as mentioned by Serge above.

Thanks for confirming guys, nice one.

I'm in the Quorn with DSP based active speakers and also demoing some ways to get active doing measurements and using your PC

and in a lesser way Grazie and I (room 221) will have an analogue active filter separating bookshelf-size mid/treble units (with passive crossover for mid to treble) from floorstanding subs. Crossover frequency about 125Hz.

Super Wammer

Freefallrob has actives in room 239 - see the guide here: http://www.thehifishow.com/images/side-2.jpg